[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 15136.jpg (625 KB, 2048x2048)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
I drive a 2012 Toyota Avensis I bought for £6k out right.

Why?

Well, I’m an engineer on a 55k salary, I own a home so there’s no rent or mortgage to pay anymore. I have no credit or finance on anything and I’m not in a phone contract, I literally have a £600 a week disposable income, £22k sat in the bank and a credit score of 800/1000.

Why did I buy it, because I was googling most reliable cars and the Toyota Avensis won many rewards for being reliable cars. The one I bought was 10 years old with only 70,000 miles on it which means it hadn’t been used as a taxi.

So even though I drive a car similar to the top 4 pictured, I could buy any of the bottom 4 any time I wanted to, but choose not to. And I think people out there need to realise that there’s lots of people like me simply choosing not to have something which is seen as wealthy by the average person.
>>
>>27595803
>And I think people out there need to realise that there’s lots of people like me simply choosing not to have something which is seen as wealthy by the average person.
So why didn't you buy a £1000 Nissan Micra?
>>
wow extremely interesting

will you go to /tv/ next to post that you watch amazon with adds since its the cheapesr streaming service
>>
55k bongbuck is nothing around mega cities of bongland. No need to cope. You just couldn't afford better. Toyota is cheap and reliable.
>>
>>27595803
Imagine how many fat ugly bong slappers you could cram into that Range Rover on the bottom right
>>
>>27595803
The part you failed to mention is why anyone is supposed to care what you do with your bong monopoly money.
>>
>>27595846
that's an evoque, basically a nissan juke for Deano's missus
>>
wtf is Avensis
>>
>>27595878
ugly mid size car for people who think camry is too bourgeousie
>>
>>27595803
what kind of larp and or cope is this?
>>
>H-haha I don't care about anyone thinks of me
>I will make sure to let everyone know and the details too
>I could EASILY buy and drive a fancier car if I wanted but as you can see, i did NOT because I am so confident and secure in myself.
>TAKE THAT! FINANCE KEKS LOL!

Congratulations, Nick. enjoy your Avenesis.
>*sips milk from wine glass*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.