[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

automotive television
What are the best car shows?
My nominations would have to be classic (not old) top gear, Full custom garage and Edd China wheeler dealers
>>
Full custom garage is nice because you get shown most of the process even if it takes two episodes without manufactured drama (I can't remember).
>>
>>27595868
In no order:
Trucks with Stacey David
Pinks (early seasons)
Roadkill
Top Gear
Motorweek
Pimp my Ride
Overhaulin
West Coast Choppers
American Chopper
Parking Wars
Barret Jackson auction
>>
>>27597886
You forgot junkyard wars and monster garage.

Rockford files and harry o were alright for cop/private investigator cars.
>>
>>27598091
>junkyard wars
Not really /o/ but still based. I'd put Battle Bots in the same category.
>>
>>27595868
Monster garage is the best, no question.

>>27597886
>Trucks with Stacey David
cringe this show was basically a magazine full of ads on tv.
>>
>>27598102
>cringe this show was basically a magazine full of ads on tv.
NTA, but he built several trucks from the frame up. There were sponsored builds like that stupid tracked truck that all got crushed for liability purposes, but he stopped doing those.
It’s a great show for any wrenchlet since it takes the mystery out of how a car is assembled and also teaches you some fabrication. If you know how it’s put together you can take it apart.

I’d add the engine building show on PowerNation.

With those two shows you basically learn every bolt in a car from bumper to bumper except the transmission.
>>
>>27595868
>>27597848
>>27597886
>>27598091
>>27598099
>>27598102
>>27598945
Take a look at my New YouTube channel I'm launching. Don't forget to like, subscribe and hit the bell to get all the best motoring enthusiasm news, and for those who want direct access don't forget to join my patreon. Theres always something special there, including memes!
>>
File: downloadfile-9.jpg (112 KB, 2000x1336)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Rust Valley Restorers

You can tell these guys really wrench on their cars and are into it. Recently Mike drove a 68 Chevy across the country in the middle of winter just to go to a car show.
>>
>27598986
buy an ad
>>
>>27595868
>>
R U Faster than a Redneck?
>>
>>27598986
>Greased Geese
Noice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLWECUCW1aM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.