[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7617.jpg (300 KB, 1230x1489)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
I am tired of pretending this isn’t the most chad statement one could make in their life
>>
Why run a tag or a statement like that at all then?
>>
>>27597011
I dislike the government and police but even I think license plates are useful.
Fuck front license plates though.
>>
>>27597011
This shit always makes me laugh because their whole argument hinges on the definition of "driving," but if you actually look at the laws they usually say "operating a motor vehicle."
>>
>>27597014
attention.
I'm as anti gov as they come, but you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to say it's not real or lacks power. Are there a lot of things that aren't really on the books that we get stuffed with and slick people can get a pass on? Sure.
People dumb enough to buy into the sov civ stuff are well dumb and they think they have a near magic power, and like to show it off. Find one who's successful at well any aspect of life. They are just dumb people and dumb people thrive off image and attention.
While completely legal you could go around and sing "hey this cops a faggot" and yes it would be wrong and unjust for them to act upon it, but the life hack they don't want you to know is, you can just not draw attention to yourself acting stupid and go upon your merry way.

That being all said, a private plate may be semi useful for something like a Karen on a HOA bitching about a project car "sorry got a plate it's legit".
>>
>>27597011
Real chad til you get arrested and the flag in court doesn't have gold fringe
>>
This thread glows.
>>
>>27597064
Your mom glows to her friends about my cock
>>
>>27597011
you will be arrested almost immediately. enjoy prison stalker child.
>>
>>27597070
I'd like to think even glowies are above making "your mother" jokes, but apparently they aren't.
>>
>>27597075
What's it like being retarded that thinks everything glows? Asking for every non-retard out there.
>>
>>27597089
Nta but it was funny picturing a glowie typing mom jokes like a 12yo.
>>
>>27597388
yeah we are definitely above that
>>
>>27597390
who is we?
>>
It's just a grift so get can that sweet settlement money when the cop gets mad
You might as well have a sign says >go ahead and arrest me faggot I dare you
>>
>>27597445
it's not a grift and you have no grounds to sue if due process is followed and you will not get a settlement
>cue posting dozens of dipshit sovcits representing themselves in court and turning it into a clown show
>>
>>27597445
>settlement money
for what? illegal driving? retard
>>
>>27597502
courts turned themselves into a clownshow long ago.
>>
>>27597011
Yeah. Very chad until you get tazed and shit yourself.
>>
>>27597011
Cringe af. Just drive with a dealer \"test drive\" plate.
>>
>>27599145
Steve Jobs would buy a new car every six months just so he wouldn't have to pay for registration.
>>
>>27597502
Sovcits aren't clowns, they're magicians. They can cast a spell that turns a traffic ticket into 27 contempt of court charges.
>>
>>27599159
Steve Jobs was also a faggot.
>>
File: vw.jpg (90 KB, 800x800)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>27597011
You think this is epic based until one of these unlicensed cars totals your car and cripples you, but he's a sovereign citizen who don't need no insurance so he leaves without leaving any information. The cops will catch him eventually, and the best he can give you is $200 cash from his dusty rainy day fund jar from the top of his refrigerator before being sent to jail for several previous warrants he refused to go to court for
>>
>>27600066
He was also a talentless hack. Wozniak did 99% of the work.
>>
Ballsy but extremely dumb.
>>
>>27597011
>sovereign citizens
https://youtu.be/2CvDQYzoS3g?si=w-PSypQKBnNNwY50&t=210
>>
>>27600151
This, normally I don't care about small government ent peeps, but a lot of these sovereign niggas are literally criminals.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.