[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Since when did these appeal to spics and hicks?
>>
these fucking suck because they don't come with V8s, and europeans don't know how to make lazy running V8s like the american brands do.
>>
>>27597856
Give me a V12, a bunch of cupholders, and remove the stability control and all of the gay electronics so that it doesnt cost any extra
>>
>>27597881
They're successful because they don't have that V8. The TCO works out better and they also come in multiple configurations.

If you need that V8, you'll know. For most the European van does everything they want.
>>
>>27598011
i prefer the reliability and serviceability of the V8. most people who've used both the sprinter and the express in america will tell you the express if far better and longer lasting.
>>
>>27598066
Most Sprinters are taller and longer than most express vans. Its easier to load more stuff in the sprinters. Plus wagies always beat the shit out of vans. My old express van was running on 5/8 cylinders, leaking/burning gallons of oil every month, filling the cab with smoke if I stopped after driving up hill, shocks were blown, launching in 2nd when floored, but then downshifting to first at 30 or 40 Mph, and the seat was worn out, door handles were broken and rigged with string and tape, and various other shit. It got so bad they couldn't even pay me to drive it. Had to quit the job. If a sprinter runs strong and croaks at 300k miles thats fine for everyone except the financially incompetent sadists who want to run vans into the ground even though its actually more expensive than replacement
>>
>>27598011
>successful
In Europe where gasoline V8s are illegal. In the US, the Chevy vans handily outsell everything else.
>>
>>27597856
we have over 40 of these at our company as service vehicles
they just werk and come with AWD
>>
The OM612 is the greatest engine of all time
>>
>>27597881
https://gmauthority.com/blog/2023/08/2024-chevy-express-cargo-drops-6-6l-gasoline-v8-engine/
Most expresses are V6s anyway

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.