[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Barbiesha.png (134 KB, 1040x332)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>Little brother was never liked in HS by chicks.
>Never was a sports person.
>Was forced into wrestling and he noticed how he went from being at the bottom of the social ladder to the top in women's view.
>Even teachers of both sexes changed their views on him.
>Instantly pissed him off.
>He had women try to hop on his dick 24/7 until he left wrestling 4 days later.
>Him leaving wrestling pissed our dad off but lil bro ignored him while getting screamed at.
>Stopped getting attention from teachers and classmates alike.
>Now he's in college, but lives off campus.
>He got a load of money from crypto and bought himself one of the higher-end Bugatti's.
>I don't know which one because I'm not a car person.
>He likes it and drives it around sometimes.
>Drives once a month to a small town nearby that has an A&W restaurant (Only restaurant he eats at now.)
>Only problem is he started getting attention from women and it is pissing him off.
>A girl in a class of his found out about his Bugatti and is trying her hardest to get in my brother's pants.
>Before she never wanted him, even rejected him after he asked if she'd be okay to go out or something.
>He told her "Why are you after me now? Because I have money and a supercar? Fuck off."
>He had jack shit before he pulled a huge profit from crypto and people are suddenly wanting to be his friend.
>People cant react properly because he is super blunt about it and people don't have an excuse to derail him.

The only friend he still has is his hunting friend from the nearby Indian Reservation who said "Bro, we gotta put 33's on that Bugatti you got."
>>
>>27607454
Tell him to buy a cheap beater to go on dates to see if they genuinely like him first.
>>
>>27607515
He drives our dad's old Econoline work van a lot.
>>
>>27607515
This. Dress in Walmart couture and take them out to a local place in a cheap beater. Get a job delivering pizzas to keep up appearances. And even if she's the one, never never never EVER tell a woman your finances. And plan for if she finds out. Put 10% of it in the everyday bank account and the rest somewhere where she'll never think to look or be able to touch it. Get the living will and healthcare directive in order.
>t. still evading a psycho cunt who tried to kill me twice for crypto money
>>
Your brother sounds autistic. I am too.
>>
>>27607533
>Dress in Walmart couture and take them out to a local place in a cheap beater.
He works and actively wears shitty, worn-out Carhartt clothes and beaten-up work boots, even to his college classes. the issue is he drove the god damn Bugatti to his classes a few times and now everyone KNOWS he has money because the car.
>Get a job delivering pizzas to keep up appearances.
He has a part-time gig working at a nearby cattle ranch because he's located out of town. He likes it because it keeps him outside and inshape (he's taking classes for Paleontology)
>And even if she's the one, never never never EVER tell a woman your finances. And plan for if she finds out. Put 10% of it in the everyday bank account and the rest somewhere where she'll never think to look or be able to touch it. Get the living will and healthcare directive in order.
He's in the process of doing that now because our dad has run it into his brain to get his shit straight. That's in case some money-hungry bitch claims he slapped her and the judge forces him to surrender all his valuable assets to her over a fucking slap, without proof of assault of course.
>>
>>27607454
Ngl, your bro sounds either autistic or gay (or both).
>>
>>27607959
I mean sure at first I feel like OP's bro was acting a bit much but he is totally justified in rejecting hoes who are clearly only after his money. Who would want that?
>>
>>27607560
>the issue is he drove the god damn Bugatti to his classes a few times and now everyone KNOWS he has money
>wah was women want me
>wah was this is so annoying
>wah was I'm all pissy because of the positive attention and respect I'm recieving
>"Wait, I know, let me drive my one million dollar car to college class, that will go well."

Your brother is fucking stupid. All the foresight to invest and get a large payoff but not enough to realize that human patterns don't vary that much. If he wanted to be smart, he'd do >>27607515
transfer to another college, and not play out this miserly millionaire lap like some retard or he will actually end up lonely by driving all the sensible women away.
>>
Nice blog faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.