[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: djathn3fk5d61.jpg (1.78 MB, 4032x3024)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
Why do people predominantly buy SUVs and sedans when the backseats & boot are empty 99% of the time?
Thats a rhetorical question, I know the answer is because everyone completely overestimates the amount of space you actually need and use.
What I'm trying to say is - why aren't coupes more popular? Unless you have kids, why have backseats?
If you're realistic, the space of an mx-5 is all you need. Are your weekly grocery shoppings so large you need a huge boot, fatty? Exceptions, like when you're moving furniture, are exactly that - exceptions - and prove the existence of an overall rule. You don't need more than 2 seats and a small boot. The american mind may not be able to comprehend this.
>>
>>27608521
>What I'm trying to say is - why aren't coupes more popular?
Because most people don't give a shit about muh coupe driving dynamics and don't want to buy or rent a second car for those cases when they do actually need 4 seats and a large boot.
>>
>>27608521
Women want to be comfy and feel in control. So their simps buy SUVs for them.
>>
>>27608521
Half of the coupes on the market are sedan-based anyway, so what's the point of them
>>
>>27608539
You are choosing to base your purchasing decisions on things that happen once in a blue moon. Why not instead base your decisions based on what happens *most* of the time? Why cater to the minority of situations, at the expense of the majority of cases? Its a simple logical failure.
>>
>>27608553
What does that have to do with anything? The point is that you don't need the extra seats, so do away with them in order to make the car smaller which improves it in nearly every way.
Taking a sedan and making it into a coupe means that the entire R&D budget can be spent on making the front two seats better (where the owner of the car spends 100% of the time) without needing to waste any budget on the rear seats which are hardly ever used by anyone, and certainly not used by the owner of the car.
>>
>>27608521
>Unless you have kids, why have backseats?
Dog
Friends
>>
>>27608605
>dog
dont have a dog
>friends
do you know where you are?
>>
>>27608585
Because if you can only have one car, it needs to do everything or you will not have a car in those minority situations. So you buy a car for all your needs, not the most common subset of them.
>>
>>27608521
What's the point of performance cars when most the time your in traffic?
>>
>>27608521

Because Americans are retarded fat shits that can't fit comfortably in smaller vehicles anymore
>>
Everyone ITT is so fucking off the mark it's ridiculous
Women create the demand for SUVs, men drive the demand for trucks, but both demographics are going towards larger vehicles because they're EASIER TO GET IN
Americans are obese, Americans shape the auto industry, the auto industry makes cars designed for the average American who hasn't bent his knees since highschool and looks like a pregnant lady from the side, thus we get these abominations
>>
>>27608614
Nope, the main reason is safety, but men pretend to buy trucks for hauling.
>>
>>27608590
Except those sedan based coupes still have rear seats, so you are still carrying the extra weight and space, but now they are even more useless because they are annoying to get in
>>
>>27608610
but the thing is - you're massively disadvantaging yourself. By covering all of your needs, you're getting a car that handles worse, harder to park, and heavier, just so you can carry something once a year? The trade off is genuinely not worth it.
Next time you're in traffic, look around at how many empty seats there are in the cars around you. Think about how much better traffic would be if every car was half the size because the drivers were realistic about how many seats they need for commuting.
>>
>>27608612
not necessarily performance coupes, just simply smaller cars. If you're worried about traffic, take a look at how 99% of the cars stuck in traffic have seating for 5 but only one person actually in it. Think how much better traffic would be if those cars were half as big by being coupes.
>>
>>27608616
People don't buy cars for safety, if they did why the fuck does the Mitsubishi Mirage still exist? What the fuck is a Cyber-Truck? Why are trucks, the most popular category of vehicle, the ones disproportionately more likely to take somebody's life in an accident if we're so concerned about fucking safety?
What you're talking about is the PERCEPTION of safety, which is a driving force in the market but I don't think is contributing to the ballooning of car sizes.
The reason I think that is because trucks have always existed, and they have always been bigger than cars, but now both cars and trucks have almost doubled in size.
BECAUSE AMERICANS HAVE ALMOST DOUBLED IN SIZE
>>
>>27608621
>What the fuck is a Cyber-Truck? Why are trucks, the most popular category of vehicle, the ones disproportionately more likely to take somebody's life in an accident if we're so concerned about fucking safety?
>he thinks people buy them for the safety of others
>>
>>27608614
>>27608616
I think its a combination of the fact that people overestimate the space they need, americans are fat as fuck, safety requirements are ridiculous, and retards fueling their egos
>>
>>27608621
People buy cars to get quickly from point A to point B, but when they choose it, they pick a bigger car (SUV/truck) because it's safer.
>>
>>27608617
Im advocating for true 2 seater coupes, such as the mx5, not 2+2 cars. And besides, you're missing the point.
>annoying to get in
My point is, when the fuck do you ever get in them? you dont fucking use the back seats. you don't need them.
>>
>>27608628
>you dont fucking use the back seats
Speak for yourself
>>
>>27608618
You're severly overestimating how much of a "massive" disadvantage half a foot of length is
>>
>>27608631
You also missed the point about how having back seats needlessly spreads your budget. Instead of buying a car with 4 comfortable seats and having your budget spread between them, 2 of which go completely unused, wouldn't it be so much more logical to buy a car that has the entire budget focused on the front two seats, which is the place that you actually spend your time?
>>
>>27608627
SUVs and trucks aren't safer, sweaty
>>
Sorry, I have 2 girlfriends and I need a car to drive both of them
>>
Do you people not have friends that sit in your back seats? Do you never go to Home Depot and need the space to load up on gardening or other supplies?
>>
>>27608637
The mx5, the car initially referred to in the OP, over 2.5 feet shorter in length than the mazda 6 beside it, which is fairly representative of the average commuter car. its a massive difference. that distance saved, when compounded over 20 or 50 cars in a traffic jam, would be massive.
>>
>>27608640
But my car has great both front and back seats
>>
>>27608642
They are, for the driver.
>>
>>27608647
>friends
dont have any friends, neither do most adults
>gardening supplies
could fit gardening supplies in an mx5. If theyre too big to fit, order online. don't pretend that youre shopping so often for massive garden supplies that it actually necessitates you buying a massive car.
>>
>>27608651
but think how much better your front seats would be if you didn't bother with the back? or how much extra budget could go into reliability or some other useful thing a car needs? that budget could be spent in so many better, more useful ways.
>>
>>27608655
Last weekend I bought probably two dozen plants including a few bushes. Zero chance that would fit in an MX-5. This weekend I need to buy seed, fertilizer, and rent an aerator which wouldn’t fit either.
>>
>>27608659
you are an outlier. Commendable hobby, but not representative of the average person.
>>
>>27608618
>you're getting a car that handles worse
Like I said - most people could not care less. Every car on the market today that's not a literal bus handles well enough to drive on the highway and make the occasional grocery run.
>harder to park
Now you're reaching m8. Unless we're talking about full-size SUVs and trucks, the average parking lot is designed for sedans, not Miatas.
>heavier
Same shit as handling.

In summary - all of those are incredibly insignificant compared to simply not having a vehicle when you do need that bigger cargo/seating space.

>>27608650
>mx5
If you're not a manlet, you'll have trouble just getting into that car, much less finding a comfortable driving position.

>>27608655
>dont have any friends, neither do most adults
4chan is not "most adults".
>>
>>27608657
>but think how much better your front seats would be if you didn't bother with the back?
How much? I already fit as comfortable as I can in the front, have heating, cooling
>or how much extra budget could go into reliability or some other useful thing a car needs? that budget could be spent in so many better, more useful ways.
Idk, just buy a car that has those too, poor people issues I guess
>>
>>27608664
>most people could not care less
what people ought to care about is buying a car that prioritises their daily use. What im advocating for is that a smaller car would be better for the real daily use case of the average person - the budget spent on backseats and their amenities could have been used on the front seat where you're sitting all day.
>you'll have trouble getting into that car
obese american spotted
>4chan is not "most adults"
most normie adults in their mid 20s and 30s have very few if any friends, thats not just a 4chan thing, thats a life thing. even if you do have friends, they have their own car or transport arrangements and its not your responsibility to buy and pay for a bigger car just for them.
>>
>>27608678
>what people ought to care about is buying a car that prioritises their daily use
I'm not sure why having something that captures all of your use cases reasonably well over something that just does 1 or 2 things really well is such a foreign concept to you. The tradeoffs you mention are entirely negligible.
>obese
You can be stick-thin, but if you're over 6', you'll still have a hard time being comfortable in a Miata - this is a well-known fact.
>most normie adults in their mid 20s and 30s have very few if any friends
Not the case where I live (and I suspect not for you either - you're just projecting your own miserable existence onto everyone else).
>>
I don't know but the fuel saving between a RAV4 and Camry is pretty minimal and you are not buying either for driving feels, so why not go with a cuckover?
>>
>>27608705
OP didnt mention anything about fuel savings and didn't suggest a camry. can you read?
>>
>>27608612
youre supposed to do motor sports with them
thats why theyre called what they are
>>
>>27608710
You're right I read the OP and it's even more retarded that I guessed.
>>
>>27608724
you reply to posts without reading them? do you just hope and pray that whatever response you type out is relevant like a monkey on a typewriter? you're the retard here buddy. cant even read
>>
>>27608730
>you reply to posts without reading them?
Yeah, most posts are versions of like 5 posts that get made, anyway
>>
>>27608737
you have a problem with low quality posts, yet provide irrelevant, low quality replies? you are part of the problem.
>>
>>27608521
>go to watch races at my local track with my dad every other week
>pack some camping chairs so I can just sit anywhere
>maybe a windbreak if the weather's bad
>portable barbecue and a cooler box full of meat and drinks so we don't get scalped by the vendors there
good luck packing that in a coupe
>>
>>27608618
Do you know what a hatchback is?
>>
>>27608755

You definitely need one of these.
>>
File: Coupe.png (2.79 MB, 1920x1080)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>>27608521
Coupes make for a more enjoyable and engaging driving experience. If you don't give a shit about driving experience then that's another thing. The doors on 2-door cars are larger, and the first and only row is more spacious and focused on the driver. Since there is no requirement for additional doors and seats that has to be met including the extra weight and space that comes with that, engineers have the leeway to focus on improving the design of the car in other ways they want.

It's funny because decades ago, 2-door vehicles were the norm and 4-door vehicles were considered mom cars or family cars. Young people drove 2-doors which were considered cool and hip while older folk with families had 4-doors.
>>
>>27608759
oh yeah cos the only alternative to a coupe is an SUV, right?
>>
>>27608768

What did they do to my beloved Sportwagen?
>>
>>27608521
>Why do people predominantly buy SUVs and sedans when the backseats & boot are empty 99% of the time?
Are you retarded? I can't make the car with the backseat and the boot instantly teleport to me when the need arises.
Besides, in most convertibles and probably in all roadsters with no rear seat you can't really recline your own seat to watch the skies (not when you're driving of course). I learned that in practice, bought a 4-seater convertible and don't want a 2-seater that much any more. Also storing your stuff in 4-seater is easier, you can just throw it in the back.
>>
>>27608521
I occasionally haul passengers, and I frequently have stuff in my car. Also shitty roads and bad weather sometimes. So I have an suv. Its also faster than a miata, and in better shape than comparably priced miatas, so there just isnt a point in having a coupe.

There are many cases where my car is necessary, and only care about the size if im trying to park downtown.
>>
>>27608607
Dont you have parents? They frequently need a ride
>>
>>27608521
>The american mind may not be able to comprehend this.
The European mind can't comprehend I would like space in the back for my two 65lb dogs and camping gear. From your pic I assume you already understand the utility of a multi-car fleet, so this concept shouldnt be confusing.
>>
File: 1676152544667325.jpg (59 KB, 565x680)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>27608618
You're right. Every time I drive by the school in the afternoon, there are 100 SUVs/crossovers where I can only see a driver. The rear windows are usually tinted, so cant see in there. Why do they bother with back seats?
>>
>>27608620

Look. No suvs So much better than modern traffic
>>
>>27608621
Mirage is poorfag car. They don't value their own lives enough to buy a truck.

Pickup drivers care only about themselves. If they kill someone else in an accident but are ok themselves that is what they want
>>
File: rav4w.jpg (982 KB, 2560x1707)
982 KB
982 KB JPG
>>27608521
>>27608618
>>27608664
>>27608585
OP you have massive logical failure for actual life

First of all, coupes provide absolute 0 advantages in public roads while SUVs provide tons of advantages for public roads and life in general

Where coupes excel at driving very fast (useless due to speed limit and having to stop at red light or simply having to follow slower car in the road without the ability to go around) you can drive faster but risk paying fines and losing ur license

wheres the advantage of SUV is
comfier driving, more room for family and friends, tons of cargo to carry things around for your hobbies, can go comfortable on adventures with it.

Coupes are completely pointless it's only hype
desu after processing all that I am not even hyped or find coupes cool anymore, instead i get existed about buying SUVs
like nick rochefort in a perfect world everybody would drive CRV.

Coupes are just lame and make 0 logical sense to buy. it's known as strictly purchase for want not for needs.
I am going to buy rav4
>>
>>27608805
Imagine the cancer fumes.
>>
>>27608618
>handles worse
All cars handle the same on public roads, more or less. If you track it, it's a different case
>harder to park
That's just embarrassing
>>
>>27608614
>Women
and
>Americans
live rent free in your head. Here's your (you), now git out
>>
>>27608880
>gooks
>cancer
Made for each other
>>
>>27608521
Because we can
>>
Cages are trash, take the motorcycle pill
>>
>>27608655
Trying to act like being lonely is the grown-up thing to do is insane
>>
>>27608521
What's with all this fucking black-and-white commie thinking?
Do what you want
>>
>>27608521
Real question is why are retards opting for SUVs when hatchbacks and wagons can do just as much what an suv can do and superior in driving. The answer is obvious though, it's basic dick measuring. Can't buy a nifty hatch when your neighbor brings an Escalade in their driveway.
>>
>>27609522
>hatchbacks and wagons can do just as much what an suv can do
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>27608614
you're the one who's off the mark, anon

reasons people buy truggs/SUVs:
1) easy to gen in/out of. if you owned a miata, you'd know. im a fairly /fit/ 35 yo, and honestly even for me its starting to be a bit of a pain. in my 20s, i had no problem doing essentially a full squat every time i had to get in/out, but now my knees are kinda starting to complain. few years down the line, ill probably have to dump it just to avoid injury.

2) safer for the occupant. mass helps in a collision, so does height. im comfy driving a miata here in europe, where truggs are not found except in rural areas, SUVs are rare, and most of them are just lifted hatchbacks. but if i had to drive one in burgerland, surrounded by f150s, rams, escalades and tahoes, i'd be significantly less happy about the arrangement. im willing to risk a car crash with a golf, but not with a silverado.

3) shitty roads. a nice low down sports car is super fun, until you hit a big ass pothole. or you have to drive it 300 miles over a 30 year old concrete highway. not a big deal for me in western eu where distances are small, the road networks are still fairly ok, and where trains are plentiful and not quite so nigger infested, but again, i wouldn't wanna be driving my miata in the US.
>>
>>27608521
They're just less functional. Why would you want a less functional car for the same money?
>>
>>27608521
>If you're realistic, the space of an mx-5 is all you need
I'm too tall to fit into a MX5 you faggot. The car I did buy just so happened to have a back seat as standard.

No, dealers won't let you negro-ciate the price down by deleting the rear seats.
>>
>>27609613
>I'm too tall to fit into a MX5 you faggot
yea, that's definitely a thing. at ~6ft, i can fit, but its definitely kinda tight. anyone significantly above 6ft can forget about it.
>>
>>27609613
skill issue
>>
>>27609582
Agreed on all 3 points I'm 31 and am already getting tired of my BMW. A truck is definitely in my future. Never thought I would see the day I would become my parents
>>
>>27609616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE-SUTWbtL8
I'm 6'6" ;_;
>>
Why do people buy houses with a bathroom when it's empty and not being used 99% of the time?
>>
>>27609934
because they still use the bathroom multiple times a day, even if its not for very long.
this is a very different situation from buying a trugg and only using the bed once or twice a year. or indeed buying a 4 seater or 4door instead of a 2seater/coupe and only using the rear seats once or twice a year
>>
>>27609582
If boomers can get into Corvettes, 911s and Ferraris, you can get in a Miata, stop being a bitch
>>
>>27610039
look, i ain't saying you can't do it if you're old. just that its not fun to do after a certain age. trust me, those boomers, they're not having fun getting in and out of them.
>>
>>27608521
>Why do people predominantly buy SUVs and sedans when the backseats & boot are empty 99% of the time?
You have evidence on that? Nobody uses car as storage when they are not driving at the moment.
>>27608618
>Next time you're in traffic, look around at how many empty seats there are in the cars around you.
This doesnt proof anything, people do transport different things in different timing schedules even with their cars. Kys you retard.
>>
>>27608539
>when they do actually need 4 seats and a large boot.
people never need it, that is the point
>>
>>27608647
>friends
don't they have their own cars? can't they call and uber?

the lenghts NPCs go to justify their shit taste
>>
>>27608521
I do it because the burgerking times are better than those of coupes thanks to the extra rigidity.
>>
>>27608521
A bigger car is more comfortable. Simple as.
Not to mention higher ride height and heavier duty suspension so potholes aren't an obstacle.
Reading through this thread it appears you legitimately have aspergers.
>>
>>27608521
Euros are always seething about people having things they can't afford.
>>
>>27608521
>I know the answer is because everyone completely overestimates the amount of space you actually need and use.
Rude. But to answer your question, it's a very bad idea to buy exactly the kind of car you need for *most* (i.e. 80% of) cases, simply for the fact that edge cases exist. It's a massive hassle to rent vehicles in comparison to turning a key. It's better to buy a car that covers about 97%-99% of what you need, which is more than enough. Most people buy 100% of what they need, and a little extra of what they want.

I think the issue at hand is that people significantly overbuy what they want so it just looks like they never use the car as intended. That's from your perspective, because for them, it is exactly what they need and also a little bit (or a lot) of what they want. Is it excessive? Sure, but it's their life to live and it's a waste of time to seethe over something that isn't in your control.

A caveat though, I am very much against irresponsible financing for a vehicle, which overbuying a vehicle's capability is a huge factor in making money number go up. I believe there is late model car inventory piling up because of people who realized they're in deep shit when they drive cars like that.
>t. compact hatchback appreciator

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to research what air springs I need to install for the rears. Factory springs really do not like having 800 lbs loaded in the back.
>>
>>27609955
>use something M times per X units of time
>use something else N times per Y units of time
How's that "very different", Shlomo?
>>
>>27608759
>grand wagoneer
I've only seen tiny women jump out of these things and it's really amusing. Tiny people like driving big cars and it's really funny to me, kind of like how big guys fit into smart cars so they always have the clown car effect no matter what.
>>
>>27609522
>when hatchbacks and wagons can do just as much what an suv can do and superior in driving
I'll play devil's advocate for this one. If comparing similar cargo capacities, SUVs tend to win out in load height due to the larger frame. That's usually the tipping point between being able to fit tons of shit into a car and being able to fit retarded amount of shit into a SUV.

However, when comparing load heights, nothing beats a minivan for passenger car use, and I'm tired of SUV advocates stating otherwise.

Functional cargo dimensions are seldom spoken of in spec sheets and it really should. I think the standard minimum for eggshit should be 40 inches wide. Depth takes care of itself with vehicle size and height really is dependent on body type.

>>27609530
SUVs have a clear advantage with locking 4x4 and towing. If you have any of those requirements and they're strict dealbreakers if the vehicle doesn't have them, you won't even glance at a car in the first place.
>>
>>27610254
if you can't see a difference between something used multiple times a day and something else used a couple times a year, then you're a shoo-in for this year's most retarded nigger award.
>>
>>27608612
I'm in traffic for maybe 30 min a week when I go to the beach
>>
>>27609930
>I'm 6'6"
You're destined for bigger things, or tolerate eating ze bugz. The Japanese don't cater to the nephilim when their average male height is 5'7".
>>
>>27608612
>What's the point of performance cars when most the time your in traffic?
I've heard an amusing perspective on why performance cars aren't used to go fast.
>fancy cars are simply a means of getting an attractive woman from a restaurant to a bedroom
Fast, fancy car is secondary to the primary reason: status. If you can scare/thrill her a bit and get some hormones pumping in the meantime, all the better, but the majority of performance car sales are to facilitate reproductive activities. If you enjoy fast cars, just count your blessings that there are people who fund the R&D to allow that car to exist.
>>
>>27610313
nta
the status symbol argument is somewhat valid, but not entirely.
yes, in practice, the primary purpose of a sports car is to demonstrate wealth. but if all you want is to demonstrate wealth, why buy a sports car in particular?
an equally expensive sedan or SUV will do just as well. not all of them, some of them are specifically designed to be understated and not produce this effect so much, eg the A8. but certainly if all you want to do is show you are rich, a rolls royce will do a much better job than a 911.
>>
>>27609582
You sound fat
>>
>>27610398
~6ft, ~210lb, ~20% bf. size 34 pants. i workout, but not as regularly or as vigorously as i used to in my teens and 20s, and i certainly am no longer capable to do a proper cut to 8-10%. i need my willpower for more important stuff. even here in europe, im considered to be in very decent shape for a man my age. in burgerland, im probably top 5% of fitness in my age bracket, easily.
>>
>>27610280
>can't explain
>calls someone else retarded nigger
>>
>>27608521
Because we aren't courier drivers like you and have more than 2 friends. You can fit 4 women in a sedan if you weren't a sperg asking these questions on /o/
>>
>>27610475
>4 women
you are one of them
>>
>>27610176
I need (and use) both quite often. Perma-alone shut-in NEETs wouldn't understand that, of course.
>>
>>27610636
>public transport better than ever
>birthrates lower than ever
>in the US where everybody has a car
ok dude 100% legit
>>
>>27610475
this, 4 doors more hoes
>>
>>27610640
>in the US
Who said I was in the US?
>>
>>27610659
lol
which turd world shithole you come from?
>>
>>27608521
REAL ANSWER -
Because people can only afford to buy a car ONCE. You can't make a mistake. What if life changes? You get washed replacing the car, trading it in. Cars keep getting more expensive.
>>
>>27610475
>more than 2 friends
>tfw you and your two bros take a ride in your miata with your lucky bud sitting with the shift stick up his ass because you wanted to fit three people in a 2-seater
>4 women
ywnbaw
>>
>>27610660
One where people actually have friends and families.
>>
>>27608863
Just shut the fuck up.
I know you work for a dealership this with post. Loser. get a real job. fucking faggot.
>>
>>27608673
Cope and actually understand OP. Moron. Stop commenting on this thread if you never owned a 2 seater.
>>
>>27608652
No they arent. pussy faggot bitch
>>
File: 1710873488920.jpg (185 KB, 809x865)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
why do you wipe your ass when you shit less than 1% of your time in a day?
>>
>>27608521
>Thats a rhetorical question, I know the answer is because everyone completely overestimates the amount of space you actually need and use.

that's completely wrong, women are responsible for 80% of new car purchase, and most woman are afraid at the wheel
SUV make them feel safer because of the height reducing the sensation of speed, and the size reassure them in case of a crash
that's it, that's all it is, and you cannot fight this because it come from primal fears
>>
>>27610829
i agree on principle, that's why i chose to install a bidet
the couple hours that it took to buy and install them was worth it compared to buying and using toilet paper + wipes
similarly, the amount of daily enjoyment and convenience that i get from driving my sports car 99 percent of the time is totally worth having to borrow my parents' van once or twice each year
>>
>>27610686
Cope poorfag
>>
>>27608521
A big car costs the same as a small car. There is no benefit to driving a small car.
>>
>>27608521
>If you're realistic, the space of an mx-5 is all you need
Not being able to load up 4 tires in your vehicle is kinda cringe. Something like the BRZ is a better example.
>>
>>27613605
Agree, but you probably need a Honda Fit.
>>
>>27608590
>improves it in nearly every way.
Improved how? Mpg is barely any different in some cases. Top speed on the highway is the same. I don't give a shit about handling because I'm not 17 years old any more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.