[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am NOT stopping in New Jersey
>>
>>27630549
based transit driver.
>>
I always imagine the gas pump people to be like that video of the fat wagie at disneyworld trying to block people from taking pictures/video of their picture on the rollercoaster. I know someone has the webm.
>>
New Jerseyan here, why not?
>>27630560
I unironically didn't know how to pump my gas until I turned 21.
They're not like what you describe though, they're just Jeets lol.
>>
based huwhite gatorade NJoyer
>>27630560
>>27630727
I go to the same gas station every time and get out of my
>>
>>27630750
I hit post by accident oops butterfingers. I don't feel like typing the rest
>>
>>27630549
pussy
>>
>>27630549
I escaped that insanely expensive place long ago. You have to be rich to afford gutter space and it's so crowded renting a garage is normal.
>>
>>27630560
>the fat wagie at disneyworld trying to block people from taking pictures/video of their picture on the rollercoaster
Holy shit it was exactly like that last time I was there and wanted to fuel my car myself. He had a look of worry, was shaking his head, and insisting that he JUST had to fill the gas
>No saars
>Do not redeem the fuel
>How much do you want sir
>Uhh idk just stop when I tell you to stop
What a joke
>>
>>27630549
I’ll stop to piss, but I’ll never stop to gas up there. I refuse to tip a pump jockey fucking anything, let alone pay inflated full service prices. Btw I make a point to piss anywhere besides a bathroom in that state since the whole state is a fucking toilet
>>
>>27631028
Kek same. I stopped in NJ on my bike and I normally just pull up close enough to the pump so I don't have to get off. I just gas it up while sitting on the bike.
Some fat white numale attendant manager hurried over and insisted that he hold the pump between my legs because I wasnt allowed to fill it myself. Told him to fuck off and he threatened to call the cops, lel.
>>
>>27630549
>I am NOT stopping in New Jersey

You can go to a Costco gas station. I find them okay, but importantly, there aren't the Usual Suspects loitering waiting for an easy victim to show up like at the other gas stations.
>>
File: 1500436239166.gif (1.32 MB, 167x170)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>27631238
>y-you're not allowed to do that! you better let me pump your gas or i'm calling the cops!
how do people like this function
>>
>>27630549
I just start pumping and ignore the attendant
>>
>>27630750
>>27630756
Get out of your what?? Don’t leave us hanging.
>>
>>27631327
Looks like fun desu.
>>
>cold day
>pull up to the pump and tell the wagie all bundled up to fill my tank up
>often I'll order a hoagie ahead of time if it's a Wawa gas station so I'll go in while the car's still getting gassed up and grab it real quick
>one of the few service industry positions where tips aren't a thing
It's bliss, you need to try it.
>>
>>27631413
>one of the few service industry positions where tips aren't a thing
funny, we tip them in my country
>>
>>27631447
Stay out of my state faggot. Wagies will NEVER get tips for pumping gas in this toxic waste dump I call home.
>>
>>27631028
>>27631238
Interesting, I live in Hudson County and gas station attendants refuse to touch my bike. I guess they are used to boomers and Hispanics on bikes getting violent so they just steer clear and let me do it myself.
>>
We have them still hanging on to relevancy in new england. Gulf stations have attendants. Fucking useless morons who let the gas cap hit the paint. IT HAS A HOLDER. USE IT.
>>
File: chrissy.gif (3.34 MB, 640x358)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB GIF
>>27631482
>IT HAS A HOLDER. USE IT
Kek.
I fucking love this.
Needs a T-shirt.
>>
New jersey is so fucking gay with the pump guy, i just pump my own shit
>>
>>27630549
Based. Don't forget to chuck it out the window before you leave the state though.
>>
>>27630549
even though they have to pump your gas, it's cheap.

Stop at a Wawa and treat yourself to a pork roll sammich some gas and GTFO of NJ.

signed, a philly fag.
>>
I'm a Jersey native and when you roll up to a station in a nice car, they let you pump your own. Hell, they assume you're going to.
Just stop being poor
>>
>>27631804
As a rich guy I want them to pump my gas, clean my windshield, check the tires and oil
>>
File: 1693892039032180.jpg (154 KB, 816x810)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>27630549
>have nu-mustang with a weird fill port
>have to leave nozzle in 5 seconds after you stop filling or else it shits gas everywhere when you pull it out
>pass through jersey getting to jew-york
>wagie insists that he has to fill my tank for me
>tired from a 8 hour drive so let him do it instead of arguing
>tell him to let it stay in the car for 10 seconds before he pulls it out
>doesn't listen and coats the entire rear quarter panel with gas
I'm never going north again fuck yall, rusted ass cars and retards that cant even pump gas correctly.
>>
They even do this gas pumping shit at the airport when you're finally able to escape New Jersey again but have to drop off your rental full of gas.
>>
>>27631384
It's the law, they can get in big trouble. It's the typical Northeastern, Californian, liberal, HOA, Eurocuck mentality. There has to be a law, rule, regulation, code for everything. Their states, countries, union becomes a shithole plagued with criminally high taxes and cost of living and then they inevitably flee, bringing their politics with them. They vote the same way they did and turn the wonderful place they moved to into a shithole too and the cycle starts all over again. They're a cancer.

>>27631413
Those guys don't work for free. Someone has to pay them. You're subsidizing them.
>>
>>27632381
>Eurocuck mentality
I've never seen anywhere someone is required to pump fuel into your car for you, nor have I heard of HOAs here. This is purely an americuck phenomenon.
>>
>>27630727
You and everyone from your state are scum. Stay where you are and never come here.
T. floridian
>>
>>27631236
I've lived in Nj state my whole life and never tipped a gas attendant ever.

>>27631238
I'm sure that happened and then the cops came over with guns drawn at your act of rebellion. No gas attendant in this state could give a fuck.
>>
>>27632408
Florida is all NY/NJ transplants at this point avoiding paying state income tax, heebs and white trash. Enjoy your sink holes, ridiculous insurance costs, and average constituent iq of 85.
>>
>>27632313
I think your EVAP is broken but sure
>>
>>27632449
It wasn't the attendant, it was the attendant manager or something. He had come from inside the store and saw me without an attendant, so he got all pissy. The jeets actually pumping didn't give a fuck.
>>27631461
It was some shitty little station outside of North bergen. I would have thought they'd give less of a fuck near the city, but clearly not.
>>
>>27632408
Why would I ever want to step foot in the hot, humid, nigger-infested swamps of the S*uth?
Every time I've been down there I can't wait to go back home to the Northeast, the real America.
>>
>>27630560
I just pump my own gas in Jersey, they don't do shit.
>>
>>27632449
>lived in Jersey my whole life
I’m so sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>27632546
I dunno, why don't you tell me why THOUSANDS OF YOUR FUCKING KIND ARE COMING HERE EVERY MONTH
>>
>>27632658
They are all old people who have retired and need warmer places. What's the big deal
>>
File: BgVaTMGCcAAmbAU.jpg (28 KB, 600x450)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I lived in IL my whole life so I never dealt with that Jersey bs, def seems like a job to keep people busy, and I cringe at the thought of the jeet not giving a fuck throwing the gas cap on my paint, letting the gas drip on my paint, putting in a lower grade, etc. too much shit to go wrong.
It would be cool though if we had some classy full-service gas stations with competent workers
>>
>>27631236
Man, and I thought MD was bad
>>
>>27631236
based, lived here for the past 17 years and this state is a massive shithole. I will leave soon.
>>
File: FJ-D19HWQAotZer.jpg (94 KB, 611x611)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>don't have to prepay, even with cash
>no fat fucks parking at the pumps waiting on a hoagie
>inside and comfy no matter the weather
>no retards driving off with the pumps and hoses

Been all over the country, and I'm sorry you folks can't handle the responsibility and no one should be pumping their own gas
Even going axross the bridge to a Philly Wawa is a parking at the pumps nightmarre
>>
>>27631028
I'm not risking my job for some fat manchild, sorry.
Still do pump gas one day a week and I target men specifically and won't fuel them unless they stay in their car and shut their engine off. Usually they get out and stand like a mad little teapot, but letting them know the police will be aware of the crime they intend to commit usually cucks em back in their cars
The little joys in life are lovely

>>27631384
Oh see we're not toddlers who throw tantrums when informed of the rules, nigger

>>27631390
Pumps off and you can pay and leave or pay and get a tresspass and theiving charge

>>27632313
Law is the law, your poor fuel solution is not our emergency

>>27633144
>def seems like a job to keep people busy,
I'm a mechanic now because of the pump job, it's a pipeline the Boomers ripped out in every other state in this country but the dream is still alive in Jersey
>>
Euro anon here.
Most of the stations are self service but from time to time you will encounter one with a gas pump wagie and it's fucking irritating.
>stop at the empty gas station
>check my phone before leaving the car
>oh fuck, something important from my workplace
>start reading an email
>suddenly I noticed a wagie standing by and fucking waving his hands, trying to get my attention
>have to stop everything and interact with him

Why the fuck stations keep them?
>>
>>27633555
Because you rip off the hoses, park at the pumps, choose the wrong grade, and all and all can't handle it by and large.
If it weren't attached to cars and your entitlement, I don't think it's strange your average joe isn't pumping chemicals into the open air without supervision.
>>
They got rid of that bullshit in Oregon. Now gas stations have half self-serve and half full-service pumps instead of forcing you to get your car touched by some addict.
>>
>>27633564
Gas pumps are braindead easy to operate though. They fucking shut themselves off when the car is full. It's so easy even Indians can do it.
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 1173x34)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>27632458
Nah its something listed in the owners manual to do. You should do it regardless of car but this mustang is the worst offender I've had, spills at least a quart if you don't let it sit for 5 seconds and I'm blaming its weird fuel port.
>>
>>27633540
Shut up useless faggot.
>>
>>27634877
Then how do you retards keep fucking damaging them?

>>27634968
Working at a full service station through schoolings and moving up to mechanic there would be a trad American dream you'd cream yourself over if you weren't such a faggot
>>
>>27636324
>You retards
You mean black people?
>>
>>27636405
Never actually seen a black one do it, they've all been spics or white men

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.