[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Bought a set of Falken ATs and they're starting to wear out at 15,000 miles, bought them from mavis with the extra protection warranty, wtf? Anyone ever had to file a warranty claim with these niggers before?
>>
>>27636850
Let this be a lesson to you.
>>
>>27636944

you remind me why this board is absolutely worthless, this post is about the quality of my AT tires
>>
>>27636850
> Falken tyres generally last 20,000 - 40,000 miles
>>
>>27636850
>I bought shitty tyres with shitty treadwear why oh why are my tyres wearing out so fast what did I do to deserve this fate
You did this to yourself, you utter retard.
>>
>>27636850
Skill issue.
>>
>>27636850
Seriously? Or are you memeing me? I just installed some Falken ATs with discount tire. I hope I don't need to make a warranty claim.
>>
update

so the service manager said the tires are in good shape and they have about 8/32" left of tread
>>
shoulda bought michelins. live and learn
>>
>>27639294
read a lot of bad reviews
>>
My falken ats are barely worn with the same number of miles plus many off-road trips. Your alignment must be fucked or something.
>>
>>27639792
Pics would reveal that if so.
>>
>>27639792
incorrect pressure can also increase wear
>>
>>27636850
too cheap to get an alignment, cry when tires wear out faster then they should have.
>>
>>27636850
Which Falkens? I've got about 15k on my Wildpeak AT3Ws and they still look like they've got tons of life in them. Mine are Made in Japan ones though and I've heard the ones made in other countries have had a lot of problems.
>>
>>27637758
>>27636944
You faggots are why /o/ is low quality trash
>>
>>27636850
Are you actually off roading with them or are you driving on pavement 99% of the time? Because doing that will definitely accelerate the wear on them. I don't quite get why people run AT's just for the looks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.