[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F-350.jpg (1.21 MB, 1918x2201)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
And I'm tired of pretending that it won't
>>
>>27637548
It won't. But nice stealth anti-trugg thread again, faggot.
>>
it's great that Ford sells self-esteem for 60k, for those who can't get it for free.
>>
>>27637548
Respect from other people who are sub 6 foot
>>
>>27637556
>t. stealth anti-trugg post
>>
>>27637548
Pickups are for fuckups
>>
>>27637548
Unless you live in some countryside motor town, normalfags think trucks = physical laborers. You know, the lower working class. They have no clue that trucks are more expensive than their suvs. So no, it won't, they'll just think you're a moron that failed highschool. An example that moms point and tell their children to never to become one.
>>
>>27637607
Except when they see my low taper fade, buss down AP and fresh af fit they will know I walk the talk.
>>
>>27637607
unironically, if you have a truck that looks beat up/well-used customers will treat you nicer. new flashy truck like OP and customers are a lot more likely to scoff at your prices, make snide remarks, give you the side-eye etc.
>>
>>27637548
You won’t get respect. Actually most drivers will hate you. However you will be very comfy, get respect from semi trucks, and get compliments from 19 year old girls
>>
>>27637548
Depends.
If people see your truck covered in dirt with lots of shit in the bed they'll respect you as a successful contractor. If it's parked in front of a business office, they'll laugh at your micropenis.
>>
>>27637548
to me default truggs, without being lifted and offroad tire'd are kinda lacking, might as well go the full mile, no?
>>
>>27637548
>respects the truck
>gets to know the anon inside the truck
All respect - GONE.
>>
File: ezgif-4-9b0ef66755.png (409 KB, 640x480)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
The main thing is to bring in the rubes. Do whatever it takes.
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (23 KB, 300x450)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
To get respect you gotta give respect
>>
>XLT or below
respect
>above
homosexual gay man faggot lover
>>
>>27637617
Based customers putting larpers in they/thems place
>>
>>27637558
if you get self-esteem for free, that's called being a narcissist. self-esteem is something you earn through effort. just waking up and saying that you're great without having done anything is a sociopathic mental disorder
>>
>>27638867
Ford Maverick XLT?
I would like the better speakers though
>>
I told my retarded redneck multiple-ute-owning brother in law that I was thinking of buying a sportwagon and he just roared with laughter in my face
>>
>>27637548
wagies hate on what they cannot afford, the thread.
>>
Imagine failing the gene lottery and making up by buying a worker car while not working
>>
>>27637548
Realistically no one cars and you’ll soon find out how much of a bitch driving a dually around a city is. I used to have a crew cab long bed OBS F350 in Houston and parking it was a bitch especially in parking garages. I miss that truck but needed to downsize
>>
>>27638780
>sneed ford
For me, it's Chuck's Foose
>>
>>27640932
how much effort exactly does it take for you to go down to the ford dealer and let him put you down for financing at $1200/mo for 72mo?
>>
Yeah, check out my "truck" (luxury SUV with a small, barely usable bed in the back)
>>
>>27637548
i'll never understand why this fatass pickup is compliant with emission laws but many manufacturers struggle without hybrid plugin on a stupid crossover
>>
>>27645263
because the (((manufacturers))) bribed lawmakers to write laws in such a way to protect their most profitable vehicles, while simultaneously making it harder for imports to compete as yuros and nips mostly focus on the smaller stuff that has to pass harsher standards
>>
>>27637548
No it won't.
That's why there's so many trucks in road rage videos. Because they feel they've been disrespected.
>>
>>27637548
Trucks are gender affirming care. And I’m tired of pretending they’re not.
>>
>>27645272
Based.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.