[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So I'm looking to sell my Streetfighter V4 so I can buy a Panigale.

I've posted to Facebook Marketplace, local classifieds. Not getting any hits.

Also don't want some fruity college kid who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing dropping my bike to prevent me from getting my new bike.

What are the best platforms for selling bikes?
>>
>>27773928
May have to pay up and use Cycletrader. That's what I browse in order avoid Facebooks bullshit.
>>
I would just sell it to a dealer preferably the one I was buying the new bike from, if you have a Ducati is your time really worth dealing with shitheads?
>>
File: 1704179655925226.png (402 KB, 512x512)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>27773928
high-end bikes are hard to get rid of. my buddy just finally sold his tuono V4R after about 6 months.
he did use it as a track bike and get 1k more than what he paid tho.
>>
>>27774011
The people that swear by selling your car/bike private party are operating on such old information and assumptions. Yes I wouldn't even think twice of selling a car in the 90s cause the guy coming to buy it will be white and actually looking to buy. Nowadays it's a fucking crapshoot if the person showing up even has $20 in their pocket and a decent percentage of them are only their to case your shit to come steal it later.
>>
>>27774086
This.
I've had people show up to take an almost brand-new washing machine off my hands for $200 have the fucking gall to agree on asking price, time and day only to show up two hours late and complain that I wont take his three ten-dollar notes and help him put it in his van.
Just fucking unreal. Super glad I brought it out of the garage and shut the door before they arrived. At least once they left.
If someone pulled that shit over a bike I'd probably try taking them to small claims for wasting my time.
>>
>>27773985
Dammit. My biggest fear is having to pay the internet jews to sell my own shit. >>27774074
I mean LOW book is $4k more than I owe on it, so I honestly might just trade it in. That way I don't have to pay full taxes on the new bike, anyway. >>27774011

>>27774086
Yeah... especially being a highly sought after bike in a community known for nigs and faggoty, immature kids, I think it's probably going to be better just to not deal with the hassle and do the trade in.

>>27774111
Boomers created this retarded culture of haggling that makes fucking everybody feel awkward. Like legitimately less pain for everybody to just fucking pay close to the asking price, but no. They have to queer up the whole process like money grubbing jews.
>>
>>27773928
if you want rid of it quick, a dealership, but they'll have you over a barrel on the price

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.