[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: miata.jpg (144 KB, 980x552)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Is it time to sell my beloved NA? I've had it for over a decade but I've started a family and I just don't know if I can spare the space. Only has about 55 thousand on the odometer. Has a 1.8, in white
>>
>>27831411
depending on where you live, right now would be the time to sell it.
>>
Don't sell all your shit that makes you happy just because you started a family, you'll just pull a Chris Watts later.
>>
You'll regret it. Have had my stock NA for a similar amount of time, maybe bought around 2013ish when everyone said buy a Miata.

Hopping in that car just takes me back to the way cars used to be for one, but the second reason, it's something bigger. It takes me back to a happier time in my life and that's something nobody can quite understand.

Besides, I'm not hurting for 5 thousand dollars. That's nigger brain shit. I'll light it on fire before I sell it to some kid and see it slammed on chinese coilovers and other brain dead ebay mods. Insurance is like $20 a month and tags are $50 a year.

It's not even the threat of ICE cars going away, it's just the fact that even in 2024, people are still ruining Miatas. I can't guarantee I'll find another good one for a reasonable price in 5-10 years.
>>
File: 1699464657485506.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1920)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>27831411
Keep it, you will make memories with it and your kids. They will learn the joy of driving in this car.
>>
>>27831422
5 thousand? fuck, here in california you have riced out shitboxes selling for almost $10k.

low mileage unmolested NA? forget about it.
>>
>>27831411
>beloved
>Trying to get rid of it for no particular reason
You sound like a fucking woman
>>
>>27831480
sounds like his wife suggested that he sell it
>>
>>27831457
Yeah even in a broke ass welfare state like NM the clean 5k cars from 8 years ago are selling starting at 10k only going up.
>>
>>27831497
even during covid i got some killer deals and and made quite a bit of money flipping lower-end sports cars like WRXs & E46s
>>
>>27831411
Why would you sell a car?
Just have tons of cars, are you retarded?
>>
>>27831529
Maybe he lives in the pod?
I'm stuck in a similar bind. Street parking the 2nd car would be inviting more hassle into my life.
>>
File: camaro rs.jpg (703 KB, 1962x1222)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
Sell it, but get it Camaro. handles better and more practical for your kids.
>>
>>27831557
Those cars have no soul.
>>
File: randy pobst camaro2.jpg (333 KB, 1400x692)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>27831564
You've never driven one.
>>
>>27831591
My friend group tracks cars so I've sat in and test drove over a dozen mopars and they've all been miserable to sit in. The only one I didn't hate was a foxbody. You can't even hang your arm out in that Camaro, the beltline is so high it forces you to drive like a woman.
>>
>>27831602
>My friend group tracks cars so I've sat in and test drove over a dozen mopars
"Mopars" are not Camaros. not taking the opinion of some tard who can't even tell the difference between the cars seriously.
>>
>>27831411
Pussywhipped anon?
>>
>>27831606
That's okay, stay in your Camaro with the windows up with puckered lips I don't care. OP is having more fun in his Miata for sure.
>>
>>27831609
>OP is having more fun in his Miata for sure.
Not when his wife makes him sell it because its impractical for his kids, when he could've had a better handling more practical car that gives him the best of both worlds.

guess he'll just have to buy a cuckover because he doesn't know about the mighty Camaro, the choice of racing drivers and enthusiast like Randy Pobst.
>>
>>27831411
>Is it time to sell my beloved NA?
To me.
>in white
im white, too
>>
>>27831411
I'd really try to find space for it, you'll regret selling it, one of the main reasons why there's not many young enthusiasts around is because most of them grew up without any cool cars around, so they see all cars as just people movers
>>
Damn dude it’s just a Miata, they made a bazillion of them and they’re not in danger of going extinct.
Park it in a shed, or sell it for 5k and in 10-15 restore it or buy a new one.
It’s just a mass produced little Jap coupe ffs
>>
>>27832897
this exact attitude is why there aren't many clean ones anymore and the few that are left are agonizingly expensive for what they are
see also: S13 240SX
>>
>>27832897
Dwindling numbers if you want something unmolested.
>>
>>27832897
Anon is posting from 2009

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.