[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: latest.jpg (67 KB, 800x479)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
bros im 28y and I dont have driver license.
I want to make one but im scared AF.
driving seems really hard.
I was thinking about making license for automatic cars only but still, driving with other people in huge city make me sweat..
what I can do bros..
>>
>>27831584
>what I can do bros..
You should get your blood testosterone levels checked. From there a doctor will prescribe you testosterone or you can buy it online and diy it
>>
>>27831584
watch the firs 3 fast and furious movies and then play need for speed underground
>>
>>27831598
I did that week ago so that's why I want to make license, but still scared af!
>>
Fuck off Hans.
>>
>>27831615
Are you Swiss?
>>
>>27831584
>>27831615
Serious answer, i was like you, only i was 23 and without a License. i didn't trust myself on the road, so i simply went to a driving school. for 3 consecutive weeks they taught me good road manners that are practically second nature to me. by the last week, i went from being too scared to drive on the highway to being able to drive a 1000 mile trip across country.

driving schools make a huge fucking difference. they are much better than anything your parents can teach you or anything you can learn on your own. take one. it cost a decent chunk of money, but is worth it.
>>
>>27831592
>buy it online
and could possibly go wrong
>>
>>27831623
Yep. No risk no reward. With proper research and low use levels in line with hrt the risks are minimal
Imagine being scared of driving though lol
>>
>>27831584
ai generated threads
>>
>>27831584
Don't be a pussy
>>
>>27831584
Driving lessons are all for show. You just gotta learn to do the dumb head movements when checking mirrors at the right times. Thats it. No one drives like that IRL.
>>
>>27831584
stop being a massive faggot and get an instructor
>>
just get it done you faggot. I bet you’re a virgin too
>>
>>27831584
everyone with a brain is scared of driving when they first start, unless they grew up using heavy machinery or some shit. but you take things slow and be careful, and you will learn how to do it safely.
>>
>>27831584

if you're afraid of driving do us all a favor and stay off the road.
>>
>>27831584
>license for automatic cars only
probably european then
be prepared to pay a lot for driving school with no way around it. It will teach you properly though.
One thing you can do in some countries is to take the test somewhere that isn't a major town, which makes things much much simpler and saves you a few failed tests.
Other than that, get over it and start learning. It only gets worse with age.
>>
>>27831584
honestly just go to driving school and drive around on your free time on some back roads.
if possible try going to driving school in small city.
and getting a car and driving around is a must.
Where im from(euro) as long as you pass your theoretical exam you can drive without a license for a year given that you are driving with either a driving instructor or a family member with over 5 years of driving experience and the car is marked as a learner.
It took me 6 tries to pass the final exam(yea im retarded) and once started driving around with my parents I made it.

SO get a car, and if your parents or significant other or sibling needs to go somewhere, offer to drive for experience.
>>
>>27831584
> I was thinking about making license for automatic cars only
>making a licence
You’d be better off sticking to camels

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.