[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Looking to buy a car for my family with to young kids (under 3) and a large dog. Would need to fit dog in the trunk + luggage for travelling and enough space for two childseats in the backseat. Any tips?
>>
>>27831771
>wagon (if avaliable) or large SUV
Those are your only 2 choices
>>
>>27831771
if your looking for information on a car big enough to kidnap loli's this isnt the place
>>
>>27831918
Yeah, been looking at those alternative, bit worried about the height of the trunk on SUVs as our dog is a retard when it comes to jumping. Also wouldnt like to get a van though that might end up working best.
>>
>>27831771
I think the going rate is 3 seats per child and 2 per pet so you're probably looking at a minibus
>>
>>27831771
VW atlas
>>
>>27831771
Is that your dog? He's very beautiful, I love him.
>>
File: IMG_1191.jpg (685 KB, 2560x1315)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>27831771
Recently rented an Atlas and did around seven thousand miles with wife, kid, pet. The ol’ ball and chain is in love with it and contacted the rental company to have dibs on buying one when it becomes available for retirement. It was a piece of cake to do hardcore miles, practically living in the thing. Kind of a bitch to park but, I have monocular vision and was slow to trust the proximity sensors. I was getting the hang. It is easy to drive but also quite the fatty so, it is good to pay attention in construction zones. The back seat is awesome enough that the wife made the kid sit in front all the time so she could have all the I don’t want to call it luxury, but pretty sweet. The rental place gives me the idea that we can maybe manage to get one for 18k.?? I’m thinking. It was the six cylinder and ran boastfully at high elevations. Mpg not the best but I was flogging the shit outta it.
>>
File: Honda Pilot.png (880 KB, 882x496)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
Honda Pilot
>>
>>27833431
Yes, thank you!
>>
Normies get out. Reeeeee
>>
Bronado, just go read the sticky. Seriously, you killed a thread for this, nigga.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.