[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: averagepoluser.jpg (800 KB, 2843x2137)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>driven by short men
>usually also right wing
>destroy climate/planet (coincides with the owner being a climate denier)
>run people over because they cant see out the dashboard because they're 5 foot 6
>think women are impressed by their 10 foot truck, dries pussy up like the sahara.
>guzzles gas and creates incentives for fracking and further gasoline and diesel consumption

it should be illegal to drive these shitheaps. you DO NOT need more than an estate (if you have a large family) or a sedan if you do not. that is it
if you are reading this and have a truck i implore you to sell that shit and buy a humble civic or corolla, preferably electric. do your part and defeat those destroying our earth.
>>
>>27831865
Why do short men live rent-free in your head?
>>
File: 1702926103471658.jpg (77 KB, 640x640)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>27831865
this is a threat. be aware if you are driving a truck then if you go into walmart your fat ass may discover some slashed tyres. don't blame us and take time to reconsider your actions.
>>
>>27831865
people will actually fall for this bait. this site sucks now
>>
File: 1721678168933.jpg (74 KB, 471x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
The weak beta male fears the chad trugg
>>
>27831865
(you)
>>
>>27831865
real truck and suv hate
>driven by women
>>
>>27831876
I use retreaded tractor trailer tires filled to 150 psi
>>
>>27831865
trucks are overrated anyways, oh look at my big vehicle I'm so macho!!
>>
>>27831865
SUV’s are functional. Pickups are for posers unless it’s strictly
For work.
>>
>>27832340
So I should buy an SUV with backseats I don't use, and a hitch hauler or trailer to put my dirtbike and supermoto in????
>>
>>27831865
Why bother? These things are going to keep rolling over children and loved ones alike as retards keep cheering for it because they're bugs in human bodies. There's nothing anyone can do, we just have to live with the death because we live in Kikeworld.
>>
>>27831873
It's the only place they can go where they're tall enough to be noticed.
>>
File: 1697510427416287.jpg (96 KB, 728x415)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>27831865
look, im sorry, i just want a car that
1) will happily run over a 10-deep wall of leftist/blm/antifa protestors
2) will fare much better in a vehicle to vehicle collision

i'll happily buy an electric one, when they make one as big and as heavy as an escalade. god knows i have 0 respect for recent ice engines
>>
>>27831865
Lmao what a shit list. Denying climate change is based and correct.

>cant see around them in traffic
>drivers always have a complex and will do retarded shit to you on the road because they think they can
>cost insane amounts of money new or used
>modern trucks are engineered like dogshit not even "tough" anymore, let alone dependable or easy to fix
>double that for diesels
>manufactures pushing trucks and SUVs destroyed sedans, thank CAFE and other overreach programs.
>if you ever have a wife 120% chance she will DEMAND a truck for "muh kids" or "i need to feel safe"
>>
>>27832340
>>27832334

How am I supposed to tow a camping trailer without a pickup truck?
>>
>>27831865
I drive a stock old pickup because I like how it looks and sounds. Simple as
>>
File: trugg_drive_through.webm (1.84 MB, 396x426)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
There's no where to hide tranny, muh truck can go anywhere to find you and run you over.
>>
>>27831865
>little man
>big trugg
yeah boys we manlet posting
>>
>>27832852
lmao what a pavement princess
>>
>>27832852
Why did he do it?
>>
>>27831865
Where the fuck else am I going to fit my welding gear you coon?
Fuck this shitty troll thread
>>
>>27832927
You've probably inhaled too many welding fumes to think clearly, but there are many people who have no need for a truck, but buy one anyway.
>>
>>27832937
>welding fumes
most non retarded welders have moved on to 3m powered respirator weld hoods.
they are pretty neat:
weld
pop open and grind with the built in face shield
paint
all with a fresh stream of air inside the hood
>>
>>27832937
>implying Im not union with the greatest safety equipment imaginable
Better lungs than you, I guarantee it.
>>
>driven by short men
I'm 5'11", you are correct
>usually also right wing
Correct
>destroy climate/planet (coincides with the owner being a climate denier)
Correct
>run people over because they cant see out the dashboard because they're 5 foot 6
People should be in the street unless they want to be run over, I'm doing them a favor.
>think women are impressed by their 10 foot truck, dries pussy up like the sahara.
Correct, my wife likes my stock obs F150. Thinks lifts are gay as fuck.
>guzzles gas and creates incentives for fracking and further gasoline and diesel consumption
Fracking is banned in my state, not my problem.
>>
>>27832852
is this the power of awd?
>>
>>27832852
>i need a full sized pickup with 4wd because i frequently go off road
>what he means by offroad:
>>
>>27833126
listen here cupcake, maybe you haven't gone outside of city center, but here in the suburbs roads can get difficult
not like you'd know, you've never been outside of city and seen the country life
>>
>>Drive Audi Q7
>>Need to move dishwasher thinking it would fit in this vehicle
>>Nope.avi the trunk opening is cucked
>>Had to ask friend with VW Golf to help me move the dishwasher since in that shitbox it fits just fine
>>felt buyers remorse when friend made fun of my big Audi that could not fit a dishwasher while her small Golf could
>>
>>27831865
Wasn't the person behind these posts confirmed to be an effeminate Filipino brown twink?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.