[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000003393.jpg (43 KB, 432x616)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I just got ripped off by my mechanic yet again. I will never ask for an inspection again. This mother fuckers always comes up with something and scares the shit out of me
>"IF YOU DON'T REPLACE THIS, IT WILL DAMAGE THE ENGINE, ANON!"
>"ANON, THE ENGINE IS LIKE YOUR HEART. YOU ONLY HAVE A LITTLE TIME LEFT OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE TO REPLACE THE ENGINE!"
And then there's my cousin. His mechanic told him to replace his transmission two years ago, and he's still driving just fine.
>>
>>27832802
you and your cousin sound like niggers, learn how to work on your own car faggot.
>>
>>27832802
lol wrenchlet, you want some cheese with that whine?
>>
>>27832802
>I just got ripped off by my mechanic yet again
what, specifically, did he do this time
>>
>>27832818
changed his oil. lol
>>
>>27832802
Is the CEL on:

Yes: Trade in the car
No: There aint nothin fuckin wrong

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.