[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8016.jpg (860 KB, 1290x709)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
Which one should I buy? I’m 19, making 65k a year with 20k saved up and zero expenses.
>>
Neither you dumb bimbo
>>
>>27833337
That wasn’t my question, which is one is better and nicer to your opinion?
>>
>>27833344
Both are driven exclusively by shitskins and boomers, both are rolling money pits, as is all VAG trash, neither is particularly nice or good.
>>
>>27833348
I drive very slowly and I know how to do my own oil change, change spark plugs/coils. I never rev and obviously I’m going to let the car idle for 3 minutes before shutting it down to keep the turbo cool. Car should last me probably 10 years
>>
>>27833350
Good for you now get something that isn't VAG trash because no matter how much you pamper it it's still going to shit the bed
>>
>>27833358
What’s VAG trash
>>
>>27833360
Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, the conglomerate of government funded incompetence behind VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat and others
>>
>>27833362
Sorry, I’m just a retarded zoomer
>>
>>27833366
So I noticed
>>
>>27833332
A8 it has the bigger number so its better and the retarded people you are trying to impress will think exactly that.
>>
>>27833332
Get an older A7, the 3.0 Supercharged v6 is a gem of a motor, but the TDi is even better, and if you install an RSnav Android head unit it'll have all the bells and whistles of something brand new, both engines are also very receptive to tuning if you feel the need for speed. On $65k/year even with zero expenses you can't afford either of these new (don't forget about insurance, it's gonna be really expensive on any car for you since you're basically still a fetus). If you're really dead set on something new then get a Toyota camry or something.
>>
>>27833332
You can't afford either of them retard
>>
>>27833429
Literally how wouldn’t I be able to afford it new if I’m making 65k a year? If I finance it for 72 months, it’s like 1/4 of my salary every month. I could literally pay it off in less than 2 years. Like I said, I have no need for speed, I drive insanely slow, I never use the brakes, I’m a very cautious driver. I’ll do my oil change every 3 weeks,
>>
>>27833433
>>27833436
Read this, how can’t I afford it when I can finance it for 72 or even 96 months (I wouldn’t do that). 20k saved up, making 65k. Thats a total of 145k in 2 years, this car cost 85k. I HAVE ZERO EXPENSES.
>>
>>27833439
Insurance, gas and maintenance because even if you do the maintenance yourself, you still need to buy the parts you replace
retard
>>
>>27833445
ITS A BRAND NEW CAR. The only maintenance to be doing is changing the oil. + I get gas almost free where I live
>>
>>27833332
probably the dumbest OP i've ever seen.

Audi is shit, and you can't remotely afford it even if it wasn't.
>>
>>27833436
>spending 25% of take home pay on a loan
>for an audi
>not factoring in actual maintenance
>or consumables
what job do you have, and how secure do you really think you with it? most of my friends got decent paying jobs in their sector straight out of uni, but many were let go relatively quickly because it's entry level and they're idiots and replaceable. two of them immediately threw all their expenses at fancy cars. one was repod because he was spending maybe 30ish percent of his pay on the financing, and the other immediately dumped it back at the dealer for a massive loss. I know you probably think you're smart and that won't happen, but be realistic and either get something cheaper or wait a little to see how the market pans out for your position before blowing a pile of cash on something that tends to have trash resale value even against other mid-tier "luxury" cars
>>
>>27833332
Both understeer.
>>
>>27833439
Financing that car isn't gonna be 85k over 72/96 months, it's gonna be like 110-130k with interest factored in.

I'm assuming your 65k is gross, which actually means a take home of about $4k/mo after taxes and deductions

You're probably gonna have a payment of $1100-$1300, your insurance is gonna be $400-700/month, gas is gonna be at least 100/month, don't forget you need oil changes, tires, brake pads, vehicle inspections (if your jurisdiction has those), vehicle registration taxes, and repairs. You're gonna be spending half of your money on a car that's gonna be worth 1/7-1/10th of what you've paid for it when you're finished paying it off. Literally just burning a hundred grand.

You might be able to pay for it, but you can't afford it, you're expense-free days aren't gonna last either, you at 23 is gonna have a lot more expenses than you at 19, and if you're this retarded, those expenses are gonna get out of hand quickly and you'll be wishing you weren't dumping half your money into a car.

>>27833449
Lol no, maintenance is still gonna cost you.
>>
>>27833332
German cars are for leasing, not buying.
>>
Lease the Audi A8 and enjoy knowing the full cost before committing to it. Buying german premium is not advised to anyone.
>>
>>27833332
Neither retard. You can afford a $10k car tops
>>
no one understands how expensive expensive cars are until they own one. do it op. you'll learn.
>>
kek vws are GAY as FUCK goddamn
>>
>>27833332
My guy really said he can afford a hundred thousand car because he makes 65k a year?
Damn nigga got his first job and he thinks he made it big
>>
File: 1670560264168953.png (67 KB, 449x1197)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>27833449
>>
>>27833332
You're too young to be driving old people cars
>>
>>27833366
if you’re gonna be retarded at least go down in flames in a sports car not an old lady car
>>
>>27833332
>I’m 19, making 65k a year with 20k saved up and zero expenses.

You're not going to be able to live with your parents forever. Even if you don't move/get kicked out, they'll die eventually. Soon enough, you'll realize that that $65k will sorely be lacking to maintain your lifestyle when you start having to pick up the slack on your own expenses on top of having to keep your shitbox Audi running.

A8.
>>
>>27833332
If you want to blow money on a trinket, get something cooler at least. Buy an RS4.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.