[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Blackpill me on the Rekord E. Would I be disappointed in comparison to a Benz 190/BMW 3 Series? In what ways besides performance? I just want a comfy barge to crunch hours in on the highway.
>>
>>27835090
Lol just get an E30 325i or 190E 2.5 already
>>
>>27835101
I can get 3 Opels for that money. The real competition it gets is a much newer Volvo S40. Probably a no-brainer and I should go with the Volvo but I feel a "poor man's Mercedes" vibe to the Opel that I dig. Even the steering wheel is Benz-esque.
>>
>>27835090
Do it, man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad7fFZCZarg
>>
>>27835090
We have the holden commodore rebadge of these things in Australia and they’re dinky, rattly shitboxes. If you wanna barge go benz or merc and upspec to a least an E class or a 5 series of that era. E30s and 190Es are cool in their own way but a bit too small and rattly for croozing.
>>
There's a reason why there are tons of 190s / W201s left on the roads but Rekords and E30s are virtually gone.
>>
>>27835438
E30s got all drifted into trees and barriers, Opels are just shit.
>>
>>27835438
Totally not the fact that the richfags that could afford a massively overpriced 190 back then were a lot more meticulous with maintenance, that would be crazy right?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (164 KB, 1280x720)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>27835804
>i look like this and i post like this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.