[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2670.jpg (428 KB, 1576x2100)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
I decided to finally get my drivers license.
Is picrel a good first car or is it too big?
t. crypto whale
>>
>>27835448

If its what you want get it. Its a Toyota with an automatic, its not going to be challenging to drive. The size might be an issue if you're doing a lot of city driving.
>>
>>27835490
Nah I live in a 10k pop town. I’ll just be croozing and head innawoods
>>
Get a shit box
>>
>>27835498
so a 4Runner?
>>
>>27835500
Sure
>>
>>27835505
Honestly the only reason I’m eyeing the Lexus is because the 4R is said to be pretty loud at highway speeds
>>
>>27835448
How old are you?
>>
>>27835508
>>
nice reddit post.

im also in the market for an OT+ and it has been neverending bullshit - i still have yet to see a single one of any trim on the road yet.
>>
>>27835517
i should also add if you arent just larping, if you have no need or desire to go offroading in any meaningful way just get the luxury+ instead - basically the same cost, more features, better finish, better rear seat HVAC and just more practical in general.

the locking center diff is more than you will ever need in real life unless you actually plan on overlanding or doing challenging trails. only downside are the gaudy 22" wheels they put on it unfortunately.
>>
>>27835493
nah, you talk like a perennial 4chan poorfag, next time make yourself seem more aloof with the bait and I think that could help.
>>
>>27835448
That lesbo in the WNBA that everyone is mad at for being good while white drives one of these

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.