[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Roller.jpg (631 KB, 1079x606)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
>steal roller from construction site
>drop it off in the woods less than a mile away a month ago
>It's still there

Really highlighting the competency crisis in policing huh
>>
>>27835450
the company cashed the insurance check and bought a new one. keep it
>>
>>27835450
It got hyperAIDS after you used it, they don't want it back
>>
why dont you squish something with it
>>
>>27835511
I plowed some trees
considering something else
>>
Wtf is that Flintstones ah car, cop a proper whip
>>
>>27835518
Fuck you, trees create oxygen and look nice. Go smoosh some financed cuckboxes so overleveraged NPCs can't commute and lose their jobs.
>>
>>27835450
>It's still there
They fucking booby trapped it you moron. They knew you'd come back.
Prepare your anus
>>
>>27835450
Cool, but why?
>>
>>27836028
For fun
>>
Ted kazinscky go brrr
>>
>live in bumfuck nowhere
>surprised the bumfuck cops aren't competent
>>
>>27835450
Did you really steal it tho?
Most crews just leave keys inside in case you want to take it for a spin after hours.
>>
>>27836414
>bumfuck nowhere
it's less than a mile from Chicago
>>27836433
>keys
it's an older model that was keyless
>>
>>27835450
They should have been able to find it with GPS
>>
File: e61.png (9 KB, 534x723)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>27835634
Fungi need to eat too
>>
>>27835450
Idk why but until I read through the thread I thought you just meant the roller wheel not the whole vehicle and the absurdity of that action made it funnier
>>
>>27835450
In the 1930s, douglas aircraft was in the process of designing a new wing. However, they had limited knowledge and experience in building a all-metal wing of that size. They didn't really know how strong they needed to make it, nor did they really know how to calculate stress loads. So they decided that the wing needs to be able to withstand the weight of a road roller. At first the wing collapsed, so they made it stronger. It collapsed again, and they made it stronger again. They did this until the wing stopped collapsing.

That's how they designed the wing for the most iconic aircraft of all time, the DC-3.
>>
Did you drive it there at a snails pace or did you load it on something else?
>>
>>27837910
Is can go up to about 7 mph so it wasn't that slow
>>
>>27836075
fucking reddit faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>27835450
This particular model is reliable except for the wiring. There is an arm rest that pops open to show all your fuses and a big nest of wires. This is a nice area to keep them EXCEPT for the fact that it's NOT weather proof. This means you get to hunt all kinds of wiring issues. I got to the point where I mapped it all out and then removed it all and did my own wiring harness. And of course you can't buy parts for these any more and of course they are the most reliable rollers because modern rollers come from Germany and use CAN bus and rattle themselves to death before 900 hours.
>>
>>27837357
This is probably deboonked
>>
>>27840147
>>27837357
Weird bots
Dead internet theory comfimed
>>
>>27835450
bread on hood or this whole thread is gay
>>
This could be you OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bpbcVi6iN8
>>
>>27836414
kek not like those super genius big city cops
>>
>>27840757
It's gone
>>
>>27841120
then I have some bad news for you
>>
>>27836750
>Chimpcongo
Explains it
>>
Why? Did you really? Confessing to a crime, though it may be a bogus story. Ain't right to steal. Big if true, no proofs.
>>
>>27840230
Probably so, but if it not it definitely explains why DC-3's are such tough bastards.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.