[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does anyone remember about 10 years ago a series of threads called 'Dew trail CYOA"? It was about moonshine running that allowed anons on /o/ to roleplay a character in the 1940s or something. I think the story started with us driving a 1930s Ford we got for $10 that eventually became a flat 6 turbo Corvair, im forgetting alot of details but that thread was really super comfortable and im feeling nostalgic and want to reread it if it exists somewhere somehow
>>
bump
>>
>>27835795
check archive.4plebs.org
>>
>>27835771
no, but this is now a corvair thread.
Just finished welding in new floors and putting in a 140 in my wagon. Still need to do a lot of work to get it running. My Clark's bill is huge because I needed new window seals for every window on this car.
>>
>>27835978
i did but i cant remember the general date it was, i think it was 2013 or 2014? they ran for a while and i cant properly remember the thread/story title either
>>
File: Bill-Thomas-Cheetah-GT-1.jpg (613 KB, 2048x1296)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>27836325
>Bill Thomas
This is now a Cheetah thread.
>>
Bumping out of interest, I remember it but not enough details to narrow down a search.
>>
>>27835771
I remember what you're looking for very, very vaguely but I'm not sure if the current archives go back that far. Sorry.
>>
File: 1438736636282.jpg (38 KB, 665x334)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
I do remember that! I love how we completely fucked up everything. I hate to say it but my absolute favorite part was the non-canon post where Teague is some kind of eldritch entity that transforms anyone he fucks into another clone of him.
https://archive.4plebs.org/o/search/subject/Dew%20Trail/page/2/
>>
>>27837873
fuck yes, thank you so much, my last memory of it was OP getting pissed that he set up a scenario where the love interest was at the summer carnival and we did everything in our power to have sex with her under the bleachers, glad he had patience for us, im looking forward to getting back to the story. The iamge you posted was exactly the image he used in those threads too, this is amazing
>>
>>27836325
I'm going to a Corvair meet next month. Hoping that one of the CORSA members there has an extra 4-speed one they're willing to part with.
>>
>>27839132
fuck man where are you at? My dad might have a few extra 4 speeds.
>>
>>27840111
New England
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13168591/
>>
>>27840190
oof I'm a little too far away. Definitely try your local corvair club, most corvair guys are hoarders
>>
File: file.png (2.3 MB, 1920x1080)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>27840255
Here's hoping. The overwhelming majority of ones I've seen for sale have been Powerglides. Apart from the 4-speed, I'd ideally like a 2nd gen one. Coupe or sedan.
>>
>>27837105
Wouldn't that (aerodynamicly speaking) be more stable going backwards?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.