[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 320x180)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
I've an '86 S10, used to run like a cherry, but now dies unless I stomp the gas pedal through the floor. It worsened over time to the point that it's now undrivable. What gives?

I can do oil and brakes, and am willing to learn, but don't want to blow a grip of cash on a rust bucket. Buddy told me to try spraying Seafoam everywhere and that might fix it, seemed cheap and easy enough so I was going to try that.
>>
>>27836826
is it carbonated?
If no carbonate it
if yes rebuild carbonator
>>
>>27836826
>>27836871
Also I'm not really kidding tbi is aids
>>
>>27836826
fuel sending unit/lines/tank gunk/filter->carb ??
>>
>>27836826
Vacuum leak is prime sus.
>>
Always check fuel pressure first.
Bitch of a job but get ready to drop the tank.
>>
>>27837466
possible. but most times i’ve encountered vacuum leaks, the idle liked to play around and go up and down repeatedly while the car was running. i’m not op. he probably sold the truck.
>>
>>27836923
tuberculosis?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.