[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: snapshot.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1080)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
What's the toughest paces you ever put your vehicle through?
>>
>>27836870
drove to your mom's corner for a blowie. her pimp started shooting at me after I pissed in her mouth by accident
>>
>>27836870
Starting the engine at -30
degrees celsius
>>
>>27836870
Drove your mom around. Bitch had a lifted F250 laying anchor.
>>
>>27836870
Commuting to DC 1 hour each way everyday. Worst drivers in the country.
>>
>>27836893
You haven't seen anything. Miami drivers are worse.
>>
Chicago
>>
Holding my 300XC wfo in 3rd up comp hill at Sand Mountain.
Drag racing the utv.
Putting 2 tons of AB in my 3/4 ton.
Towing an Exploder on a Uhaul trailer over Donner in 100 degree weather.
40 miles of washboard in bfe Nevada.
Draining the entire gas tank in my ZX10 in 25 miles.
Redding to Truckee on my CBR9 via 36 & 89, averaging 111 mph over the trip.
Beating my vtech Lude like a rented mule for years, lived rural and had a 17 mile long racetrack for a road and a mile long rock driveway.
>>
>>27836870
pedal to the floor for almost hour straight on ze autobahn. mpgs dropped to almost 20 that day.
>>
File: IMG_20230415_092607.jpg (1.81 MB, 1678x2149)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>27836944
Pic somewhat related
Also does it count when I hit a massive speedbump in the french countryside while speeding that I didnt see because the headlights were broken and it was the middle of the night. By magic nothing was damaged.
Chinese HID kits are death.
>>
>>27836961
She's still a looker anon. Lovely shade of green.
>>
Jumped my Saab turbo twice a day for 3 years on the way to/from college
Didn't do much damage as far as I could tell other than the radio being thrown into the back seat every time I landed
>>
>>27836870
I’ve jumped my Toyota pickup a couple times, very hard landings over rail road tracks, also jumped my Cummins on the same jump
Landed hard sparks flying type shit
Also drove my stock jeep right off a 10 foot tall cliff and almost did an endo kek
Drove one of my old trucks on some dirt woops so hard that the change all left the cup holders and then hit the roof and then landed on the floor then hit the roof again for about 30 seconds straight of that
Probably bent the frame with that
Hit a boulder in the XJ going like 60, hit it with the cross member so hard the entire truck leaped into the air and it bent the shit out of the cross member
Probably forgetting a lot honestly
>>
>>27836870
-5C cold start, power steering fluid froze and fucked the pump. PS is heavier but it still works. WOT on the interstate for 30 minutes. Raped the piston rings, but it still runs. Rattles like a diesel now thoughever.
>>
>>27836996
Sounds like you know how to have fun.
>>
>>27836870
Drove my euro-shitbox renault through deep water, not pussy deep, not door sill deep, no, I'm talking wind-the-windows-up-boys-because-it's-coming-over-the-top deep! Whole engine bay was underwater and remarkably it didn't stall.
>>
>>27836870
I drove down some stairs like that in my Explorer Sport BITD, ended up scraping on the gas tank skidplate and flattened the exhaust tip when I got to ground level.
>>
>>27836870
Hey I also got that video on my recommended. 20 year old kino
>>
Sedona area is a workout.
>>27836904
Based.
>>
>>27836870
I redlined my 03 accord on a daily basis for several years. Burned a lil oil but people aren't wrong when they say those 4 cylinder accords can go forever.
>>
File: 07.jpg (2.57 MB, 3024x3024)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>27836870
My ownership experience is more than enough of a test for most cars. Ran it like this for two winters
>>
My parking garage. I drove scraping a concrete pillar.
The car fucken stalled as i was scraping it kek but i just turned it back on and then kept driving through it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.