[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000327680.jpg (670 KB, 1080x2400)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
good morning lads.

I want to install a spoiler on my car.
Suzuki Swift 2022 1.2
I'm based in the European Union

I found pic related on AliExpress. the price in brutal because it is apparently made in carbon fiber.

I've found similar spoilers for older Suzuki, extremely similar, I'd say identical. but for a much lower price.

so my questions are, if anyone here has installed a spoiler on Suzuki swift 2022:
- does the spoilers for the older models fit?
- does other specific cars spoilers fit?
- is AliExpress shit worth to check or it's a scam?
- does anyone know about other web stores which I can check for such parts?

going to a mechanic where I'm based is out of the question. I've asked several mechanics in my area already and they told me they may only provide the parts if I pay for installation too. The median amount I've been asked for is roughly 400 euros.

any other tip is appreciated.
>>
yuck dude, no.

how about you spend money on something that actually makes a difference. That's gonna do fucking nothing and look like a joke.

Or properly commit, get a much larger, more garish wing. Pic rel is less than $50.
>>
>>
File: IMG_3230.jpg (60 KB, 600x400)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Lmao what kind of poorfag can't afford the monster sport wing
>>
>>27838535
>I'm based in the European Union
No, you're not. You're getting gapped by CUVs on the daily. You might be based in India or some other shithole where people drive around in 600cc tuktuks.
>>
>>27838540
>>27838535
brilliant advice there lads.

mannaggia iddio

the Monster Sport Wing is designed for older Suzuki Swift Models. as such I don't know if it will fit a 2022 model.
but I'll appreciate if anyone knows shit that fits, even if it's another car spoiler or an older model spoiler.

mannaggia iddio un'altra volta
>>
>>27838544
stai zitto pakistano, vergognati Di esistere
>>
>>27838608
Seethe more cringeboi. You'll never be based.
>>
>>27838535
>Useless aero mods
>On a cuckbox
You stupid faggot.
>>
It always cracks me up how people buy cheap shitty cars then drop thousands of dollars of mods on them to make them look like something from Tokyo drift

Buddy just slap on some cringe stickers and be happy with that
>>
>>27838605
ur wrong
https://www.monster-sport.com/e/car/zc33s.html
>>
>have 1.2L 40hp shitheap
>install spoiler
Can we just rangeban eurofags at this point?
>>
I hope you drive through a car wash and it pulls that shit right off your car.
>>
>>27838535
you are really gonna try to pay a mechanic to install some useless ricer garbage? you deserve to waste your money lol
>>
File: Swift HKS TRB-04 REAR.jpg (286 KB, 1280x853)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>27838535
I wouldn't be looking on Ali, I'd look on YJA.
https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search?p=zc33s+%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0&va=zc33s+%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0&is_postage_mode=1&dest_pref_code=13&exflg=1&b=1&n=50&rc_ng=1
>>
yes, Anon, you should definitely add a custom spoiler from AliExpress on your 83 horsepower car. Ignore the haters
>>
File: Swift cope.png (559 KB, 1893x1891)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
reminds me of the street legal go-kart cope.

> is AliExpress shit worth to check or it's a scam?
i would never trust aliexpress, especially for things that are made in carbon fiber. one of the scams is a fibreglass part wrapped in a thin layer of carbon fiber. get carbon pieces from reputable sources.
>>
What's a rear spoiler gonna do on a front-wheel drive car, genius? Is your goal to improve your car or to install a spoiler? Those are very different goals that require very different approaches.

Personally I have found AliExpress products to usually be worth the money, e.g. they look bad and break easily. This goes for electronics, LEGO sets and clothing
>>
>>27841002
>What's a rear spoiler gonna do on a front-wheel drive car, genius?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me6mgR0DsMU

They have their benefits.
>>
>>27839246
thank you truly man, I was not aware of the compatibility.
>>
>>27841002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If4SNLi42MA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.