[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stop.jpg (81 KB, 1024x717)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
How do I stop driving so recklessly? If a cop isn't around I will blatantly ignore rules of the road. It's going to get me in trouble sooner or later.

I'll floor it on back roads, run stop signs, run red lights and all sorts of little shit because frankly, I know when I can/can't get away with it. How do I stop?
>>
>>27839167
Took me killing 2 people in a nissan rogue on accident. Tbf they lived the accident part.
>>
Define reckless? Running a stop sign with no cars around isn't reckless. How often do you get the horn blasted at you?
>>
>>27839167
You're American. This is your freedom.
>>
>go to work early
>very little/no traffic
>run every red light if no one is around

Im not waiting around for fuck all at that time of the morning tbqh
>>
>>27839170
I rear ended an old suburban and the guy really tried to pull the "my back my back! i'm gonna sue!" shit. Got taken to the hospital, diagnosed with some sort of treatable early stage cancer.

He had a change of heart and said I was his angel or some shit. Fuck you dude
>>
>>27839167
>I know when I can/can't get away with it.
>>
>>27839167
I'm just flexible with rules. Speed limit says 60 but I'll probably be going 70-75. If I know some backroads with fun turns are gonna be empty, I might gun it around. Still use signals and stay in the lane, just don't act like a jogger and you're unlikely to ever be pulled over.
>>
>>27839204
Kek
>>
>>27839204
kek
>>
>>27839167
> I'll floor it on back roads
whatever, everyone does that
>run stop signs
edgy
>run red lights
You’re a fucking nigger
>>
>>27839187
During low traffic times in some places the lights change to be flashing yellow for the main road way and flashing red for the cross road. Basically just become stop signs. Should be a thing everywhere
>>
Pic related says no turn on red
the left is onto a one way street
so the only traffic to be thought about is apposing traffic
why the fuck is there no turn on red?
>>
>>27841170
fuck forgot pic
>>
>>27839204
lmfao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.