[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7930221.jpg (240 KB, 1024x683)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
What supercars are the most reliable and need the least maintenance?
>>
this thing was built for that. it is its one and only purpose.
>>
File: vette odo.png (99 KB, 480x249)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>27839904
Corvette
>>
>>27839904
Mosler mt900
Viper
Corvette
>>
Mazda 3 Turbo, it's basically a luxury supercar
>>
>>27840319
It's a shame they made so few.
Was the production capped by Honda, or was the demand (from actual buyers) just that low?
I think I read they were losing money on every one sold, so it would make sense to keep volume low to minimize the loss.
But it's a shame.
>>
>>27839904
When I worked at one of those supercar track day rental companies, the GT3 RS's were definitely the most reliable cars we had in the fleet. They rarely broke down and they were shockingly easy on the consumables. Surprisingly, the 488 was decently reliable too. We blew out a turbo in one once, but otherwise they were rarely broken down. The worst by far were the McLarens. They were so shitty that we ended up removing them from the fleet because they were constantly fucked.
>>
File: Halo3PontiacCar_Front.jpg (177 KB, 600x800)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
halo 3 pontiac g6
>>
>>27840536
How did 911s compare to GT3s?
>>
>>27840536
How’s the Italians?
I only ever hear bad shit about them but they’re still the gold standard
>>
>>27840681
We never had 911's with our specific fleet, so I couldn't tell you. The only Porsches we had were 3 GT3's, but they were awesome. As long as you have a lift, really not that bad to service either.
>>27841093
As far as Italians go, we had 458's, 488's, and Huricans.
The Huricans were decent. We had some fuel issues with both of ours from time to time, but they were otherwise pretty okay. They were definitely shitty to work on though, as you'd expect. One of the Lambos went down for a while because we adjusted the seat so many times between all the customers that it sawed through the main wiring harness that ran under the drivers seat and the car shut down when a customer was driving, kek.
The Ferraris were not bad, but we did have a couple of turbo issues. The biggest issues with the Ferraris were getting parts. we had to have a friend of the shop who was on good terms with Ferrari buy our parts for us since those pastaniggers didn't like our operation and wouldn't sell any parts to us.
The Ferrari is way more fun to drive than the Lambo, imo. But everyone at the shop's favorite car to drive was always either the GT3 or the AMG GTS.
>>
>>27840536
Exotics Las Vegas?
If not, we had very similar results.
Although I'd put the GT-R at the top of the most reliable list.
It was also faster than most cars around the track.
McClarens broke down a lot but customer service was top notch.
>McClaren breaks down- they send a flatbed and ask for as many details leading up to the failure as possible. Fix cat and send it back as quickly as possible.
>Ferrari finds out we have one of their cars- warranty void, VIN blacklisted, another threatening letter received in the mail.
>>
File: th-2447781826.jpg (14 KB, 474x197)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>27839904
Anything thats basically a metal frame with some form of Ford or Chevy OHV V8 in it.

So basically kit cars.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.