[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Should I take a chance and try applying bedliner myself or should I take it to a Line-X shop?
>>
raptor coat is easy as fuck to apply
>>
>>27840889
What if I fuck up? I suck at painting in general.
>>
>>27840810
2 questions from a europoor. Is that just a textured paint and why is it better than the hard plastic covering the truckbed?
>>
>>27840810
Roll it on dont spray it, less mess and thicker heavier coat. Bonus points, take the bed off and do the frame and under the bed for salt protection.

>>27841007
Roll it, you wont clean the gun they give you, then wont have a way to finish the other half.

>>27841034
Heavy thick paint with grit mixed in. Plastic bedliners allow water to get trapped under them, thus causing beds to rot underneath the plastic.

Once its dry, get yourself a nice thick rubber mat so you can drop heavy shit in the back and not chip or dent your bed.
>>
>>27841044
This.
I will add one thing.
TAPE OFF THE REST OF THE BED.
Don't think "oh I'll just stop at this point..."
It will look like shit.
>don't forget to pull the tape before it cures.
>>
I was thinking of getting my running boards, which are currently peeled to shit, raptor lined. Is it durable and more importantly does it have good anti slip? It’s either this or getting them powder coated. Which will hold up better?
>>
Why stop at the bed? Just spray the whole truck!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.