[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716839316187490.jpg (937 KB, 3000x4000)
937 KB
937 KB JPG
It doesn't matter how good /o/ was in the past or, more likely, how much you tolerated it.

It's never going to get better.

Like several other boards on 4chan, /o/ is themed around something you can be a potential consumer for.
With /co/, it's cartoons, comics & related media. Likewise with /tv/, probably /an/, /mu/, /g/ and etc.

With /o/, it's cars. Made by brands. Owned by corporations. As clients to marketing firms to supplement their own in-house public relations. For China, it is probably a high ranking member of the CCP who can have one of his accomplices in the correctional system have a group of prisoners make countless threads while a guard stands over them. Or a white monkey.

The ultimate point to this is, this board represents a market of consumers to influence the future purchasing decisions of.

You don't even have to like the product: Your vitriol against can be incorporated into the promotion of it, just like it had been with disney star wars.

So this shit's never gonna end.
When it was probably just less obvious before.
>>
>>27840850
this is not a problem of 4chan, more of like a problem everywhere in the world including the internet. also i kind of doubt china cares that much about 4chan, they are actually busy making stuff. 4chan also isn't blocked in their country but chinese people don't use it since it's english
>>
Are the "chinese shills" in the room with us now, anon?
>>
>>27840850
On /o/ I pick my poison. I don't feel obliged to comment on a lot of posts. Just yesterday there was a thread bitching about kei trucks and even though I daily one, I couldn't be bothered. It's the same with EV shill threads. This man's only got so much enthusiasm for this.
>>
>>27840850
This board is fine desu aside from that rental spec challenger nigger
>>
File: 1721873752966492.gif (459 KB, 381x271)
459 KB
459 KB GIF
>>27840850
>reddit spacing
>>27840872
wrong he is based AS FUCK

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.