[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

That feel when you factor in gas cost when you want to go out and it's cheaper to buy a nice steak than buying something cheaper because you get 9mpg on premium before the motor warms up, then you get 14mpg or 15mpg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xtI04rhwTk
>>
>>27841023
One of the cheapest cars you can buy
>00's insight
Gets the best gas mileage
>80+ mpg
Also if I get to drive something nice and used for way less I'm picking that over boogman car even if the nice one costs a bit more in the long run
>>
>>27841023
>tfw my 4 banger shitboxes only cost $23 for a full tank
i don’t miss the v8 life at all. the gas guzzler tax on it just isn’t something everyone can comfortably afford or should put up with while they’re poor.
>>
American brain, everybody
>>
No work commute ever means that you can drive any car you want and not care at all about fuel economy.
>>
>>27841409
Or you can do what I haven't done yet but am telling you to do because I'm retarded and poor, and own TWO cars; one fuel economical city daily machine to zip around town, and a honkin american FREEDOM machine to starve gas stations on the weekends.
>>
Can't really relate ngl
>t. not poorfag
>>
File: 1711345242850.jpg (3.3 MB, 4032x3024)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
I can't relate.
t. MX-5 ND2 chad
>>
>>27841023
Are you retarded? This makes no sense, you're still burning more gas to go further and it doesn't take more than 5 minutes of low rpm driving to warm up an engine. Shouldn't be burning more than .25 gallons warming up which is like a dollar max depending on what gas you use. Just buy good food and stop being jewish over 75 cents
>>
File: 1715497860085469.jpg (53 KB, 644x800)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>27841949
>Tablet infotainment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.