[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

So recently I've been interested in getting an Infiniti Q50 hybrid, I know…. BUT! honestly once I've tried hybrid cars I can't get back to non-hybrid.

The instant torque at low RPM is just very comfy, the Q50 comes with a V6 too so plenty of power to enjoy the cars also, since should be reliable.

Anyway, as with any sane person, I decided to check YouTube for long term reviews and stuff, and lo and behold all Q50 videos are filmed by Black people, which got me thinking why are niggers attracted to these cars?
>>
>>27842636
Are you about to make a financial decision based on what others might perceive you as?
>>
>>27842645
Nope, this is why my other car is a Corolla Touring, people made fun of me but hey, can't beat that rear space.

Luckily, I don't live in the United states of Israel, so I am good there. But I am truly astonished by the amount of black people who are gravitated to these cars, I would never have guessed it in a million years.
>>
File: q50 owners.jpg (67 KB, 377x431)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>27842636
They're basically "Homie's First Foreign", these are cross shopped when a brotha wants something more exclusive and luxurious than a Charger, but without German-tier maintenance, and with RWD and a bit of power so you can still flex in front of the honeys at the local sideshow and "cut up" and "swim" through traffic.
>>
>>27842648
>Nope, this is why my other car is a Corolla Touring
That's my point. You're afraid of being perceived as "black" or whatever boogeyman you have in mind about people who drive this type of car. So you buy the most inoffensive thing possible. You don't want to be judged by others.
>>
>>27842636
I wish they would brand it as the Nissan Skyline in burgerland.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.