[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: modena.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1280)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW CAR"
>Meanwhile in my Ferrari (used)
>>
>>27855687
>no mood lighting
>manual
>in wheel double bones on all 4 instead of tried and true mcdonalds
>cant put groceries in it since its not an egg
>no infotainment system
i wont be buying this car.
>>
nice stock photo broke boy
>>
>>27855743
I'm not gonna post my Ferrari on 4chan.com
>>
>>27855755
Then post it on 4chan.org instead
>>
>>27855764
Sorry I'm not sure that the posters on 4chan.gov can handle the full unbridled awesomeness of the Ferrari.
>>
>>27855700
Seriously. No phone connectivity either. What the fuck are you supposed to do while driving something like this?
>>
>>27855831
Kek so based, can't even automatically update my instant gram photo shop with this piece of shit. That's why I drive Honda CR-V
>>
>no bluetooth
>no interior cameras to monitor you
>no speed or rev limiter
>>
>>27855700
>no space for aut/o/ sex
This car was not made for us
>>
>>27855700
>>27855831
Do zoomers really? I have bluetooth units in my pre-2000 cars and my phone don't automatically pair with them sometimes. It's not like I can't drive without a phone, because the truth is you don't need a phone while driving. If you can't handle that then take the bus.
>>
>>27855687
Women still won't like you once they realize how shallow you are.
>>
>>27855773
Post it on 4chan.edu so we can learn the full unbridled awesomeness of the Ferrari.
>>
>>27855687
I'd like to have a 208GTS.
>>
>>27855687
Why would you get this over a Supra or Corvette other than trying to flex on people who are too dumb to understand how old and cheap it is?

Genuine question. A guy I knew from a while back pulled up in a 2 year old Ferrari, that was a genuine flex.
>>
>>27857032
>why did you buy a ferrari instead of a chevy/toyota
>>
>>27857197
> why did you buy a less reliable, slower car, with a worse interior, all of which is apparent to anyone who has any idea of how the world works*
>>
>>27855687
*laughs in mechanic ripping you off*
>>
>>27857032
Sometimes a mf just wants a Ferrari
>>
>>27856797
It's a joke you retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.