[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (743 KB, 1000x563)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
Why not call it the Fusion again?
>>
>>27984220
the Fusion was just America's name for the Mondeo

a more fitting name imo is FALCON, cause it's linked to the Mustang historically
>>
File: IMG_3797.jpg (121 KB, 1780x873)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Ford is run by pozzed faggots who don't understand the significance of its storied nameplates
I guarantee there's a 'Mustang guy' collage on the wall of thier office with photos of leather jackets and redditwing boots
>>
>>27984359
Yeah, the Falcon does make more sense. I guess I'm just thinking the Fusion/Mondeo hasn't even been gone for 5 years.
>>
>>27984220
Ford doesnt know what to do with their small cars, just making a 4-door sedan again would be admission that their SUV/Truck-only sales plan was a failure.

a 4-door Mustang will still be called a Mustang, just like the Mach E falls under the "Mustang" sub-brand.
>>
It looks too aggressive to be a sedan. They'd need to tone the looks down. That's just my opinion though.
>>
>>27985005
i think it looks fine,it would try to replace the charger so the looks make sense besides everyone is so desperate now for an american V8 RWD sedan that it will sell anyways
>>
my bet is on some nameplate they're in danger of losing from dormancy (à la Maverick)
maybe Fairlane or Galaxie
>>
>>27984220
You know how Ram became its own brand?
And GMC is testing public opinion on making Corvette its own brand?
Yep, you'll live to see what Ford does with "Mustang".....
>>
>>27984359
Could also call it the Fairmont, since it was just a 4 door foxbody mustang
>>
>>27984220
best names to use
>1. Falcon
>2. Thunderbird
>3. Mustang Mach 4 or Mustang SGT
>4. Taurus
>5. The "Ford fuck-you-Dodge-you-stupid-mother-fuckers-thank-you-for-handing-us-the-sedan-market-on-a-silver-paltter"
>>
>>27985031
the already happened anon. Mustang has been already set by Ford as their "car" division, though depending on if they name the 4 door mustang something else it may just be that any non-SUV/Truck will have a "Mustang design" rather than just be a mustang.that or they will flat out name it the Mustang Mach 4 and we get a Mach H (Hatchback) Mach W (Wagon) and Mach R (Roadster)
>>
>>27985005
T. Homo
>>
>>27985203
>>5. The "Ford fuck-you-Dodge-you-stupid-mother-fuckers-thank-you-for-handing-us-the-sedan-market-on-a-silver-paltter"

Or in the Indian market, call it the "Ford Fucking bloodi charger benchos bich lasagna"
>>
>>27985211
>Mach H (Hatchback) Mach W (Wagon)
cum
>>
>>27984359
>>27984420
Falcon would be a cool name. I think it would be neat if they branched out into other horse names (or plane names, given that the Mustang was named after the WWII plane which itself was named after the horse).

Ford Thoroughbred could be a good name for a 4-door 'stang. Or maybe they could call it the Mustang large saddle version
>>
>>27984378
Half the car brands are doing that now. Re releasing a new sovless SUV under the name of some old cool sporty car.
Make it stop
>>
>>27984220
Because the Fusion was neither RWD nor did it have a V8?
>>
>>27986366
There's a guy that swapped a coyote and mustang front subframe into one.
>>
>>27984220
>not bringing back other muscles like Torino, Thunderbolt, Fairline..
>lets call it mustang but 4 door
>>
>>27984220
If they rename this to the falcon it would be based. This will never be a real mustang (TWNBARM)
>>
>>27984220
you mean Falcon
>>
>>27984220
Picrel actually induces vomit
>>
>>27984220
mustang needs to be turned into an ute and called the maverick, that way strayans love saying muh mav m8, and make the maverick sissie truck into a ford flex
>>
>>27984420
ford needs to start slapping their badges on subarus and the fusion would be an outback while taurus would be a rebadged legacy
>>
fubaru probe or brz, fubaru focus or impreza, fubaru edge or forester
>>
they already have one, called the mustang mach e

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.