[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have found a rolling chassis europa.

Would it make more sense to stick a mazda 13b engine in it and go full loony tunes on it or should I try to find a suzuki hayabusa engine instead?

The plan is to die or go broke trying to, btw, don't worry about my sanity.
>>
>>27986153
Put an LFX in it
>>
File: 20170808_120056 2.jpg (1.22 MB, 1620x1220)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>27986157
Not goofy enough, shit ain't even an alfa v6 busso.

I'm dealing with an S1 over here if I even save the thing, I already gotta worry about fitting MYSELF in there, the hell am I gonna do with a V6?
>>
File: 0584993931.jpg (4 KB, 191x100)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
if you can't get an authentic powerplant at least keep it within-brand. the type 918 V8 from the later esprit is very compact, I'm sure you could make it fit, if you replaced this stupid sticky-out bit with a proper kammback it would be easy
>>
File: the roller in question.jpg (451 KB, 899x476)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>27986338
The Europa was a good half of the reason why "Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious" became a thing in the first place. I've loved these things since Gran Turismo, but I've already got something to restore to original.

And I'm 6'4", this is what the roller looks like, anyway.
>>
EV conversion is the only correct answer
>>
File: 2423562532523.jpg (254 KB, 1959x1102)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Obviously a VQ35DE destroked to 2.0l, for rally regulations.

Sanity not withstanding how about a VAG w12 from a vw phaeton.
>>
>>27986466
Oh hell nah, if I go full stupid and rallybuild I'm doing 4g63.
With Anti-lag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeYUHXFF6FU

I'm gonna machinegun tf out of everywhere like I was gonna do with the 13b w/ bridgeport & etc route anyway.

If even that'll fit in there.
>>
>>27986153
LSwhatever, probably 4 because I'm assuming it's supposed to have the engine go sideways.
It'll fit anywhere a 4cyl goes.
>>
>>27986153
Why, anon, why? As ugly as this pic is, they're way worse, in person. there was one for sale, near me, fucking cheap with low miles and it STILL sat for over a year.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.