[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722991576275847.jpg (114 KB, 1200x675)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
What car has the best overall interior and why is it Lexus?
>pic related
>>
No man you need to have a fisher price plastic interior with fart infused cloth seats because its le sovlful! Reddit said so!
>>
>>28028687
because old = good apparently. And most of their cars have outdated interiors from decade ago with cd players. See lexus IS.
>>
>>28028688
I like cloth seats.
Don't get hot in the summer or cold in the winter.
Don't start cracking and shredding like vinyl or leather does.
Maybe really good high quality leather has them beat, but bang for your buck, cloth is the best.
>>
>>28028699
>CD player
>bad

You trippin
>>
>>28028745
show me your cd collection
>>
File: file.png (1.96 MB, 1200x900)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Wrong answer. It's Porsche.
Most comfy, least edgy, very functional, pretty.
Only ICE/PHEV models though. Their EV only vehicles have pretty shitty interiors in comparison.
>>
>>28028687
Why is your opinion garbage and you feel the need to share it here? Are you a fucking women or something?
>>
>>28028687
those extra stalks up top are ridiculous. The amount of buttons in general is ridiculous. It's a car not a space ship.
>>
>>28029161
Not a fan of Porsche as a brand, but I have to agree, it's pretty much the only modern interior I look at and think "I wouldn't mind living with that". It's not overtly stylised like the "strip club" Merc and BMW interiors, it's not too spartan and minimal like Teslas, it just seems right. The right amount of luxury without seeming excessive, and the right amount of complexity without seeming too busy. I think without stripping out all the functions and features that modern shit is lumbered with, or stuffing it all in menus on the chink tablet, this is about all you can hope for.
>>
>>28028687
>pajeet poo brown
ah yes reminds me much of my homeland
>>
Mazda, best for the price.
>>
>>28029182
I always thought the Lexus stalks up top looked a little weird.
>>
>>28028687
Cadillac is the best. Smells great too.
>>
>>28028688
Black cloth is great. Learn to wipe your gaped stinky ass before driving next time. Worthless maggot.
>>
I guess Rolls doesn't count cause none of us can afford it
>>
>>28028687
>pic related
the gypsy special?
>>28028688
if you prefer leather over cloth youre a nigger/gypsy/mudslime/some other form of subhuman
>>
>>28028687
because japanese people have the highest average iq in the world and they live in a productive culturally homogeneous country with a large global market for their vehicles.
>>
>>28028687
bentley or lexus.
>>
>>28028687
Reminds me of my wife's purse.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.