[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: red blue pill.jpg (114 KB, 1296x730)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
>>28046744
i will never willingly own an automatic again. manuals are much more reliable in a dead end situation and are infinitely easier to fix and swap out. (they don’t need to weigh 300lbs without the transfer case)
>>
fuck automatics
>>
>>28046760
??? A th350 is like 150 lbs I'm 5'9" average build and I moved one by hand
>>
File: FukYrOZXgAAO-kT.jpg (92 KB, 981x987)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>28046877
You can't manspread while driving a manual. This makes me believe manuals are for women and men with small testicles
>>
Love the Mercedes Roadster automatics. No need for a silly old man clutch for performance just unlock A mode in the ECU and your set.
>>
purple pill I like a manumatic
>>
>>28046929
based and VWpilled
>>
Having a transmission in 2024 is crazy
Bro is out here gearsmaxxing
I went to shiftingtown and everyone there knew you
>>
>>28046744
based, fuck auto bluepilled cucks
>>
jump off a bridge
>>
>>28046744
>his car has a transmission
*laughs in EV*
>>
>>28047122
Lol the tourist doesn't know how to quote posts
>>
>>28047259
he’s refusing to give him a (You)
nice try. almost rustled my jimmies.
>>
>>28046760
>more reliable in a dead end situation
wdym
>>
>>28047272
Oh so bro is gatekeeping
Me when I enter a gatekeeping competition and bro is opp (I'm cooked)
The gatekeeping glazing is wild
>>
>>28047548
Drop your addy and I can cum cook your ass, if you know what I am putting down?
>>
>>28046744
Autofag, but I want to learn manual. Just dont know where to without just buying some cheap manual bucket. Specifically I'd love to learn how to drive a manual truck so I can expand my work opprotunities
>>
@28047548
slash your wrists nigfaggot
>>
>>28046744
semi auto here
zf6 and 5r55 are fun and took more abuse than my t56 and 4l60s did lol
>>
>>28048030
You know quoting a post doesn't give the poster like, internet points, right? You know this isn't reddit and there's no scoring system? It just makes it look like you're either a newfriend who doesn't understand how to quote properly, or you're too afraid to quote the post because you don't want anyone to see it. Like imagine you were arguing with someone and instead of saying it to their face you turned around and covered your mouth with your hand and whispered your response really quietly so they couldn't hear you.
>>
Look he's still fishing for (you)s what a faggot
>>
>>28048404
See this is what I mean. There's no such thing as a (you). This isn't reddit, this isn't twitter. You're not giving someone else points. You're just too scared and hope that you can make a post and the other guy won't see it and won't respond to it and then you can smugly think to yourself "heh, owned him. kek he couldn't even think of a response!"
>>
>>28048397
To the non-white creature you're quoting, (you)s give him dopamine hits, so he thinks it does the same for the rest of us.

>>28048404
Go punch your dad for me, if you can find him outside of prison.
>>
>theres no such thing as a (you)
Wow I wasnt even trying
>>
>he’s still going
>>
>>28048502
bro is dragging it
>>
Why did everyone let this board become just entirely bait posting?
>>
File: uy.jpg (30 KB, 640x480)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>28049162
We have no choice. Jannies / mods only use the banhammer around here if someone reports a post. If it breaks a rule, they get a warn or ban no matter whatever else was going on in that thread. If we report the baiters and EVfags it doesn't matter b/c they technically aren't breaking rules. You just have to not respond to them, but I am only one anon and can't go it alone.
>>
>>28049177
if mods cleaned up off topic shit like they were supposed to there wouldn't be 2 dedicated, days old "why are Americans retarded?" threads on the catalog
lick my pink hairy balls jannies. this board is shit but you could've tried
>>
Missed a gear. Manual bump
>>
>>28049162
It's been this way for years.
Years.
>>
>>28050044
Grim dubs. But why? Why allow this to happen? Did most oldfags find a new automotive board somewhere else?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.