[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is it so enjoyable?
Nothing feels as good as downing 6 beers and speeding down the highway in an inline 6 bimmer.
>>
>>28054603
Kys
>>
>>28054607
Ehm rude?
>>
>>28054603
Is it manual?
>>
That's not based, but dirt road CROOZING certainly is.
>>
>>28054603
I like how we have this same exact thread every single week, and it's the same 3 people who keep bumping it because they want to normalize it.
Most of /o/ is braindead.
>>
>>28054687
bro, the United States just got millions of browns that treat it as a cultural pastime. a few threads on /o/ aren't going to "normalize" it. you are probably right about who is starting the threads, though.
>>
>>28054687
I've noticed this about all repeating threads.
>kei car truck
>peugot interior
>guy who wants to turn his van into an rv
People will come into the threads and reply differently as if they forgot they've replied to the same threads before. Like the internet version of groundhog's day.
>>
>>28054603
Settle down jay Cutler.
>>
>>28054603
I agree. I think drunk drivers are worse than Hitler but I've rode my e-bike drunk at 30mph a few times and fuck it's fun. I can see the appeal now.

E-bike doesn't count, not dangerous to others.
>>
>>28054877
I lel'd
>>
File: pov good time.jpg (35 KB, 680x424)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>28054603
It do be like that
>>
>>28054603
Speak for yourself, I've definitely deserved a DUI on multiple occasions, but I always knew I shouldn't be doing it. I even got pulled over and got away with it by the grace of God. I never thought it was fun. These days I really am good about not fucking around with that type of thing. It's not cool. It's what losers do.

>Why is it so enjoyable?

It sure as hell isn't when you see those cherries and blueberries pop up behind you. I know from experience.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.