[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thinking-pepe.gif (60 KB, 640x640)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
How can women NOT be fascinated by cars like we are? I just can't fathom it...
>>
>>28057328
wome*n cant drive
>>
>how can men not be fascinated by shoes like we are?
>>
Women hate us for our ability to be happy with and fascinated by all kind of things
>>
>>28057328
Because they’re literally animals
>>
>>28057328
Women get wet over mustangs
>>
>>28057344
how much does it cost to defang a snake
>>
>why aren't men fascinated with serial killers and imagining being murdered by them?
>>
File: 1714741325421633.jpg (942 KB, 1200x800)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
>>28057339
>implying
Men are honestly more autistic about shoes than women. The whole sneaker market is almost exclusively men.
>>
>how can men NOT be fascinated by makeup like we are? I just can't fathom it...
>>
>>28057328
They don’t have huge cocks

If they had huge cocks women would be into them. It’s exactly why they like horses.
>>
>>28057600
God being a sneaker head is so damn gay
>>
>>28057600
Not wrong. But this is a pretty recent trend and probably won't last.
>>
File: 169102833813505.jpg (36 KB, 324x586)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>28057344
>>
>>28057328
You'll never get laid lmao
>>
>>28057344
So Eve thought with her pussy and seduced Adam, corrupting humanity and dooming the world?
>>
File: 1708522502093937.png (377 KB, 480x576)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>28057627
The collecting part is recent, but there's always been a decent subset of men obsessed with fashion way more than women, including shoes.
You just don't notice the old style well dressed autists because they just work in a tailoring shop their entire life and blend in with business men.
>>
>>28057328
recall that genuine car enthusiasts are just autists who make an effort to appear manly, and that's only in america where any who display weakness are relentlessly shamed, elsewhere they're seen as pimply virgins who go on rants about the panhard rod being underappreciated on dates
>>
>>28057328
I saw this thing where a guy has never seen a women audio enthusiast, pretty weird, seems like the same thing. Maybe its all about what a thing can do than caring how it does it.

I've seen it with men too, I'm like aren't you curious haw these thousands of parts of metal are able about to move hundreds of times a second, how can this not amaze you. Not only that but artistic design of the body. Maybe its like how I see paintings and sculptures where I think it justs some guy moving a brush and sticking stuff together.

To be fair to women though, they seem to have a more human connection to others that is totally lost on me.
>>
>>28057702
>I saw this thing where a guy has never seen a women audio enthusiast, pretty weird, seems like the same thing. Maybe its all about what a thing can do than caring how it does it.
it's because they're autistic
>I've seen it with men too, I'm like aren't you curious haw these thousands of parts of metal are able about to move hundreds of times a second, how can this not amaze you. Not only that but artistic design of the body. Maybe its like how I see paintings and sculptures where I think it justs some guy moving a brush and sticking stuff together.
it's because you're autistic
>To be fair to women though, they seem to have a more human connection to others that is totally lost on me.
you mean how they can detect someone's mood based on subtle variations in tone, posture and facial expression? it's because they're not autistic
>>
>>28057600
I wouldn't consider the 35 yo virgin you posted to be a man. He doesn't even know how to dress himself, those sneakers might as well be funko pops.
Anyhow, Lizzy likes fast cars and has a daddy and a boyfriend to build them for her.
>>
>>28057642
Fashion fucking pays, man, Tom Ford makes Hollywood movies for fun.
>>
>>28057590
Probably not a good idea. It uses fangs for swallowing.
>>
>>28057590
when you chase after snussy you pay in more than just money
>>
>>28057749
I think it's going to do alot of swallowing
>>
They are not fascinated by anything really.
There are women more intelligent than all of us on this board. As in, they have higher IQ. They can solve problems easier and more efficiently.
But when it comes to creating an actual emotional connection to something, women are unable to do it.
They are only thinking about the best way to get bred by Chad.
>>
>>28057328
they have other things to be fascinated by, like make up, fashion, and accessories. Just like there are many that think buying bmw or tesla will get them pussy, there are women that think buying chanel bag will get them oil princes.
>>
>>28057328
women dislike anything that takes men's attention away from them,they pretend like they don't want/need us when they in fact do,more than we do them
>>
>>28057627
>recent
lmao it is thing since 60-70s
>>
>>28057344
That thing I’ve been fucking for so many years looks like a vagina? That’s gross as fuck.
>>
File: hannahbarron4.jpg (364 KB, 1440x1800)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>28057726
don't forget this cutie
>>
>>28057592
That's already a thing.
>>
File: 1726109130171112.jpg (97 KB, 719x965)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Hoon with tomboys
>>
>>28057726
Why did she kill that beautiful creature :c
>>
>>28057791
all those things serve the purpose of appearing prettier and more stylish, which is necessary for women to advance themselves in the world, just like the male tendency to obsess over military tactics and weaponry comes out of a very practical need. feeling a strong urge to buy a car that carries a lot of prestige is clearly the same sort of impulse, but there's nothing that would be beneficial to a caveman to be gained from replacing half the parts in your engine for a 5% power increase or meditating for hours on how best to cut weight thoughout your car without affecting the distribution, yet it happens. you might say it's just an expression of the drive to compete, but people admire the same qualities in trains even though they don't own them and certainly can't take them to the drag strip.
>>
>>28057640
What did you expect of a jewess
>>
We cannot understand women. In a former time that mystery was the greatest pursuit of life.
>>
File: rats-promo-3840x2160.jpg (950 KB, 3840x2160)
950 KB
950 KB JPG
>>28057427
Rats are animals and they enjoy driving.
>>
>>28057791
They do it to brag and show off to other women. Like how men like to brag and show off to other men. Pretty sure most women understand a man likely won't care about the brand of their purse.
>>
>>28057933
Lots of things we do are a direct derivation of our caveman tendencies -- no, not caveman tendencies, actually, but pure animal tendencies.
Attraction is based on nothing more than genetic potential. I'm tired of pretending like we humans in our "modern society" are somehow above the "primitive," animalistic concept of males competing for females, in which only a few males succeed. That certainly remains the case today.
Males MUST have something to show for themselves, if it's not physical genetics like height or bone structure, then its the second most important thing, your mental, brain genetics. Your intelligence, ability to lead others and build wealth, are important. Women aren't "golddiggers," they just think you have good "brain genes" just like you may think a woman has good breast genes.
>>
>>28057933
the big difference between men and women wrt hobbies and pretty much everything is that men want to understand how shit works and improve upon it, while women have no such interest

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.