[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am planting a few san pedro cactus in my garden, it's a beautiful plant. Will it attract law enforcement attention?
>>
>>2715041
>in my garden
>Will it attract law enforcement
Americlaps are so weird
>>
>>2715041
Hahahaahahah
Yeah the glowies will think you're a coyote
>>
>>2715051
It's because san pedro can be processed into some alkalines that are essentially mescaline just by cutting and boiling it into a tea. It's not illegal here and this is just a bait post though.
>>
>>2715041
It's legal to grow opium poppies for ornamental purposes, but not harvest and process it for drug purposes. I'd think San Pedro would be similar. Chances are people won't even know what it really is unless they're really into cactus or really into psychedelics
>>
>>2715051
I am not american, but southern european
>>
>>2715057
You can just buy psilocybin spores and grow them in a substrate bag or in a plastic storage bin. Unless you like the look of san pedro or would like to try out it's psychedelic feeling there is no reason to. To get mushrooms growing it only costs like $100 and you can buy a bunch of different spores at sporeworks like penis envy or classic golden teacher
>>
no dumbass they are a common lawn ornament
>>
>>2715062
mescaline is way different from psilocybin
>>
>>2715066
San pedro grows like 16"/yr. If you're growing to do a curting, you are better off just buying a cutting. Mushrooms take a month to get to first flush and can be grown under your bed or in your closet.
>>
>>2715054
>>2715061
I've grown tobacco in my front and back yard since 2020, no problem
>>
>>2715072
I'm fine with tripping just a few times every year. I really like mescaline whereas mushrooms just make me feel unpleasant
>>
>>2715076
You do you. I never had that experience with mushrooms. They were pretty light and empathetic to me. I had diarrhea the next day as is expected but not nausea during. But everybody is different. I don't react well to opioids. I haven't drank san pedro tea but I have drank plenty of kratom tea with bitter alkaloids and was not a big fan.
>>
>>2715041
cops are too stupid to know what that is.
>>
>>2715073
is tobacco a controlled substance, you mouthbreather
>>
>>2715077
>>2715076
There is a huge difference between the two. Apples and oranges. Mescaline is my favorite. Mushrooms are good too. I've grown cubensis for 20 years now and wanted to grow San Pedro but the area I live in is t conducive for growing cacti.
>>
>>2716241
Would you say mushrooms feel rounder and a little more undirected while mescaline feels more guided and streamlined?
>>
>>2716152
ATF
>>
>>2716560
Soon to go the way of the dodo if they keep getting defunded for abuse of power and bureaucratic over reach.
>>
>>2716802
Lmao a government agency being defunded hahahaha yeah right
>>
What is my cartel homie pedro doing
>>
>>2716852
comfy gardening
>>
>>2715041
nah bro you can legit buy them at home depot. check out the succulent source /com they have some beautiful ones.
>>
>>2715062
mushrooms dot com is far superior my friend.
>>
>>2715041
do it and find out. fuck em.
>>
>>2717707
>fuck around and find out
>>
>>2717707
I ended up doing it. I love my little cacti.
>>
>>2715054
I was on a job in florida for a year and rented an apartment. There was a black dude that had, I swear to fucking god, several of these growing in pots on his fenced in first floor "deck" space that were all over 10 feet tall.

Someone had to explain to me that dude wasn't a gardener who loved cactus.
>>
>>2716802
>The US government penalizes overreach
you must be young
>>
>>2715041
My dad, and later mom grew that stuff for the better part of 40 years. My mom still has my dad's original clippings from the 90s growing at her place.
Aside from a few stoners most have no idea about this cactus.
>>
>>2715051

Bro you don’t understand what liberals are like. I have had code enforcement to my house 17 times and cops twice in the 5 years I started gardening.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.