[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
I'm alone, I don't have a car and I'm looking for something I could do on a regular basis (I'm tired of the NEET life)
>>
>>2716402
Sabotaging surveillance, telecommunications and electricity grid equipment to hasten the breakdown of industrial society and heavy urbanization.
>>
Jerk off
>>
Get a bike or take the bus, you're never more than 20km from a forest or at least some countryside.
>>
>>2716402
where in europe would ne nice to know?
do historical or ww2 urbex is my suggestion, i spendt a whole summer trying to find every recorded nazi position in my city, from simple concrete platforms with just bolts left indicating a flak gun was there to entire bunker complexes and tunnels in mountains. fun because many are so well hidden it takes a whole lot of research before and then they are so overgrown you have to actually read the terrain to find them. i still got many left outside the city and a whole fuckload of cold war installations thats more demanding to access.
plus there are pre war installtions and camps around.
>>
>>2716402
Stop making excuses or accept you have been romanticizing the outdoors while having no genuine interest to actually go there
>>
>>2716402
Walk?
>>
>>2716574
>accept you have been romanticizing the outdoors while having no genuine interest to actually go there
That's the point of this entire board though.
>>
Follow women and take creepshots
>>
>>2716435
This. You will want to buy a battery powered angle grinder and a power drill. Then you can go to traffic cameras and fill the camera box with ethanol foam and set it on fire.
>>
>>2716402
I could take you under my wing and drive you places. If female, you can pay me in ass. If male, you can pay me in gas. All this with the caveat that you need to be fit enough to keep up with me and live somewhere near me or near somewhere I want to go /out/.
>>
>>2716776
You can make thermite at home.
It's literally rust mixed with ground up aluminum foil.
Buy a bunch of sparklers (cash) durring the 4th of July and you can use them as timed fuses or grind them up and you essentially have an explosive if you compress it.

Only liberal retards who suck up the TV and REddlt fear guns: the FBI and ClA fear the home chemist.
>>
>>2716574
>>2716734
Ask me how I know you're both fat females.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.