[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 454356456456.png (1.29 MB, 699x698)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Pol/ack here, I am gearing up to backpack Scandinavia appreciate all the tips from other euro bros here, also what weapon of defense can I legally carry? Any tips for good bivy tent, don't mind it being chink if it's good.
>>
>>2719939
You don’t need a weapon of defense here.
>>
>>2719939
The non-Whites are almost exclusively in the big cities, so you don't need to worry much about self-defense innawoods.
>>
>>2719939
>be European
>ask other Europeans for advice
Blind leading the blind
>>
>>2719939
>to backpack Scandinavia
exactly what part? or did you just want to shit up the board with "muh weapons" and "Muh bivvy"
>>
>>2719939

I would like to gear up for a scandinavia trip myself, as an Eastonian.
I mostly have lots of universal gear and a bicycle i did 3000+ km last summer on while going through europe. Wasn't as complete of a trip as i thought it would be. Thinking of good planning, ultra-light backpacking and enjoying as much of wildland as possible. Yet i'm only getting my hunting permit and car license at the beginning of summer. Would'nt plan on more than 2 weeks at a time, mostly using trains to cover more distance and exploring areas of interest inbetween.
>weapons
i think a good hunting knife, a large survival knife, a sturdy little karambit, a hatchet, pepper spray in a large can and a survival phone with a kitted first aid kit - is the way to go.
Next is thinking about harnesses and fixing gear to our bodies seemlessly but allowing full freedom of movement, for better concealment and security of items and for weight distribution and better movement. Ultra light materials like water resistant and repellant layers, bug net stitched on.And inside the large tent(or highly sophisticated ventilated summer tarp that is storm proof) would be a hammock containing a large animal skin rolled, fur inwards, that you can weather any kind of weather.(No fur in the summer days ofc).
>>
File: DrS022.jpg (55 KB, 793x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
You need to defend against waves of invapding rooskies, anon. You'll be on the front lines. Belt fed weapons all the way, otherwise they will sap and impurify your precious bodily fluids.
>>
>>
>>2719939
/pol/ease don’t come here, we’re full
>>
>>2720021
>a good hunting knife, a large survival knife, a sturdy little karambit, a hatchet
>a sturdy little karambit
>>
>>2719939
>Pol/ack here
Please stay there, you guys ruin every other board you infest
>>
File: pepe_glasses.jpg (36 KB, 680x622)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2720021
A karambit is repurposed farming equipment.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.