[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
What are your experiences going /out/ to nature with women?
Its honestly the worst, they just want pictures taken.
>>
>>2720584
Not all, but maybe that's a generational thing. Maybe just go /out/ with different ones?
>>
>>2720584
Me and my gf just tried camping for the first time and shit was cash doing drugs and fucking all night.
>>
Sounds like a you problem
>>
>>2720584
inb4 yall say it goes like this
>anon my feet hurt
>anon there's too many insects
>anon my backpack is too heavy
>anon it's too hot out here
it's either because you picked the wronged stacy for hiking or because you sperged out and planned the hike as if you had another you with yourself, women are more delicate than you retard, deal with it. pro tip is to go for shorter more casual trips

And if that ass is not a BBL, then I'm eating my shorts
>>
>>2720584
>What are your experiences going /out/ to nature with women?
Pretty great. My wife loves hiking, camping, pretty much anything outdoors. In fact the first time we met was on a camping trip (incidentally, the mutual friend who organised that camping trip was also a chick). That first camping trip wasn't anything extreme (3d/2n and only a few hours hike to get to the camp site) but since then we've done multiple month long stretches of the AT and PCT, climbed a 22,000 ft mountain (and a bunch of smaller ones) and spent over a year living out of our 4x4, visiting as many natural wonders between Denali and Tierra del Fuego as we could.

Other than her, my first kiss was /out/, or at least it was in a tent and might have been in a national park. Not 100% sure if we were on the borders of the national park at the time, we were like 9 or 10 at the time and neither of our families ever paid much attention to where we were running off to.
>>
I did two trips with my ff, both three days of wild camping. I’d much rarher go out with a woman than some dude.

>cute and funny
>smells nice
>randomly flashes her tits while we hike
>pasta, red wine and blowjobs under the tarp in pouring rain
>skinnydipping
>fucking in open air in the middle of the night
>snuggling in the tent

I genuinely feel sorry for OP
>>
>>2720666
Satan knows what's up
>>
I'm gay. I don't like women. It's too bad we can't have real threads instead of these thinly veiled /soc/ threads.
>>
>>2720680
>cute and funny
this is not what you think this means
>>
>>2720796
thats what you think :^)
>>
>>2720584
Fake ass.

>>2720669
My uncle gave me that same advice about a decade ago, and it's held true. You can't treat women like they're you with boobs. They want a short, easy, scenic hike. I had two different girlfriends get into it with me because I tried to take them on long strenuous hikes that they weren't prepared for. Take them on the easy stuff. They just want to go outside with minimal effort and see nature.
>>
>>2720804
Is this supposed to be your comedy routine or are you discussing crimes you like to commit to /out/?
Since it's probably the first, you should get different material
>>
>>2720584
Can be fun and they can pull their own weight decently well; just don't let them do dangerous shit (ANY BLADED OR HEAVY TOOLS) or expect them to outperform you or any male member in your group. Breaks must be frequent enough to make you pull your hair out. Just pretend you are hiking with your whiney little nephew/brother who only wants to play on his DS lite and you are golden (NOT niece because if you acknowledge they are women they might expect shit they won't be getting, like you carrying their bag) The biggest gripe i have is that they'll try to make activities they don't like about themselves.
No Liane we came here to catch humongous carp not to watch you canter around in your sweatpants making faggy instagram reels now hold the fucking float while i try to thread a new hook on this shitstick.
Never go if she has a boyfriend who is not your bro. Even if you don't find her attractive you still have to endure their irritating couple antics, but now you have to wrangle a male tard who doesn't want to look like a beta follower compared to the forest autist. He will snatch your gear and accidentally hurt himself.
>>
>>2720680
>tfw no tarp blowjobs
>>
File: 1471387758783.jpg (279 KB, 600x800)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>2720680
>>
my wife is based and loves hiking up mountains, stop going /out/ with girls and try and find a woman
>>
File: 1684335732563730.jpg (773 KB, 1170x1121)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
>>2720584
Prepare for the ensued ptsd after they get their first tick. This is the true litmus to she if she actually enjoys /out/
>>
>>2720918
Greta?
>>
>>2720584
I try to take people camping and sailing

contrary to what people say on this board, getting my guy friends to go /out/ is like fucking pulling teeth, they never want to do jack shit. The only men I can reliably take on my /out/ings are men with military background. Even going sailing, lots of dudes just make excuses, and I have a comfy 27 foot cruiser. Like WHY would you turn this down or act likes its a chore

Women take no convincing whatsoever, they're game to do anything. I've had women I barely know invite me on massive hikes or volunteer to come sailing with me. And they watch and learn.

I haven't really noticed a difference between how men learn for example, sailing

sure, maybe you'd rather take a dude deep innawoods to hunt and gut a deer, but even those are rare breeds of men, and most of them honestly aren't good company. Usually some critical flaw like alcoholic, loner,schizoid

I had an /out/ gf too, but she left me when I got crippled by illness, which lasted 2 years but now I'm better.
>>
>>2720979
also to echo the dangerous activity thing, yeah, I noticed that women routinely put themselves in unnecessary danger.. like the middle of a stormy night on the boat and she wants to go on the bow (front of a boat) without a lifejacket.. and actually argues with me when I say its dangerous.. yes this is a woman thing. At least the guys have an instinct for danger.
>>
>>2720804
Tell me the story anon. I dont judge
>>
>>2720669
That looks just like a photo my mum took on a hike and sent to me. What the
>>
File: 1699342372644145.jpg (72 KB, 579x530)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2721104
I was with your mom yes
>>
>>2720669
the Lakes?
>>
>>2720584
I go /out/ with my girlfriend all the time. It's nice to have company and she does do her share of work (e.g. food prep, washing dishes) which allows me to focus on things like gathering fire wood and catching dinner. My one complaint is that she's not too keen on bushwhacking and I do have to slow down a bit for her (she never complains though). But overall, it's been a positive experience.
>>
>>2720584
i took my wife out a few weeks ago after she had a massive bender with her girlfriends the night before. I took her on a 4 hour hike while she was hungover to death haha, she hated it. She slept pretty good and was happier the next day.
Basically women will do what ever you tell them to and complain, but if you give them 0 juice for their squeeze they will shape up and start acting right, especially when out.
>>
>>2720584
They like to cook, so make them cook.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.