[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7414538470269072.jpg (3.28 MB, 1800x1317)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB JPG
susq
>>
>>2721935
>all that urbanization and development around the river
>this is the best east coasters can hope for when they go /out/
Yucky
>>
File: remote.jpg (326 KB, 1572x687)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>2722024
>this is the best east coasters can hope for when they go /out/
Do you ever get sick of being wrong all the time?
>>
>>2722024
I've learned to tune out road noise, and I like seeing other people because that means if I trip and twist my ankle, someone will find me.
>>
>>2721935
get on that train and go where ever
>>
>>2721935
Gorgeous, this is around Duncannon right? Used to travel this route a ton to Williamsport and back.
>>
>>2722262
yes, I really like Williamsport, there's a restaurant there I like and it's a good hopping off point for a lot of cool trails.
>>
File: 256.png (23 KB, 489x423)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>2721935
I was hoping maybe this was the river near Mt Tammany and Mt Tammany anon was posting alive and well
>>
>>2722279
I feel like Mt Tammany is going to be a crowded tourist trap and plus the view is even more just looking at a highway, but the Delaware River is interesting and there's other overlooks both down and upstream, I'm just not 100% sure where they are. There's some like random nature preserves where the website hints at a view somewhere, but there's no other information.
>>
>>2722272
>i really like williamsport
Same dude, ever since my grandparents died I don't really have a reason to go there anymore tho. Sux
I fantasize about getting a few acres north of Montoursville and trying my hand at homesteading but i'm too big of a puss to pull the trigger.
>>
>>2722306
oh i see thats east of williamsport I don't think think I've been that way
I tried to get to Laquin but the road was gated apparently you have to go all the way around from the west and there's not much there anyways
also there's a jeep trail to a view above jersey shore I think that I found on flickr and drove to, terrible road, awesome view of west branch susquehanna, the real pretty part is up further north near wellsboro but there's not a lot of people or towns there
>>
File: IMG_4293.jpg (2.31 MB, 4032x3024)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>2722279
Not him but i was there in february.
>>
>>2722708
didn't notice any funny smells or sunbleached jawbones or anything?
>>
>>2722130
Cuck mentality

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.