[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What do you guys think of camping solo?
I went to camp for the first time with my gf and enjoyed it a lot. This may become a lifelong hobby but I'm also a loner sperg with few to none friends so I may want to go by myself sometime.
Do you guys think its worth it? I can see myself high on drugs going for some gooning session before lighting up a campfire and cooking something tasty to ease the munchies before some kindle reading by some river or maybe going for a hike.
>>
>>2722377
You might as well give it a shot. Maybe you like it, maybe you don't.
Personally I prefer going /out/ with company. Hiking solo is fine but I like having someone to talk to at camp.
>>
>>2722377
>gf
>loner
choose one faggot
>>
>>2722420
Not op but I'm the same, have a gf but no friends and don't want any
>>
>>2722377
>Do you guys think its worth it? I can see myself high on drugs going for some gooning session before lighting up a campfire and cooking something tasty to ease the munchies before some kindle reading by some river or maybe going for a hike.
Do what you like but honestly sitting around doing nothing is the best part of camping for me
>>
>>2722377
>What do you guys think of camping solo?
If you're a girl: Enjoy getting raped and mugged
If you're a guy: Enjoy getting mugged and raped
>>
>>2722377
I prefer solo camping now. Don't have good friends and one that sometimes tags along - just pisses me off. Few years ago when he had a gf and brought her together - it was better. Not better than solo, but still quite comfy to chat and chill near campfire.
>>
Sounds boring. What are you supposed to between sundown and falling asleep? Read?
>>
>>2722377
not a terrible option if you really have no group to go with. it might be lonely, or it might be almost meditative.
>>
>>2722486
what if im the guy doing the raping? wanna go camping later?
>>
>>2722714
then you would be me, and sure anon id love to camp with you
>>
>>2722456
im the opposite lol. lot's of friends and a career. but no balls/ability to chat up irl women and dating app encounters always have me running for the hills.

honestly if I had to choose, I'd keep the current situation. At least until all my mates partner up and i'm left never seeing them lol. :/
>>
>>2722377
There are other kinds of camping?
>>
>>2722624
Campfire, smoke, listen to music, sleep and wake up early
>>
>>2722742
>>2722456
OP here. A single gf is easier to entertain with couple stuff compared to a bunch of fags each one with their own unique shit to handle.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.