[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: photo1713692944(3).jpg (218 KB, 1280x576)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
salut, romanon here
the fuck is this?

can any other romanon explain what is happening? is the media exaggerating this? is this real??

https://www.capital.ro/codul-silvic-interzicere-acces-turisti-paduri.html
>>
>>2723179
bump
i want answers
>>
>>2723179
Good.
>>
>>2723228
First they came for Romanians and (you) did not speak out, because (you) not Romanian
Then they came for (you) and your natural spaces
>>
>>2723179
not my problem
>>
>>2723179
based, i don't want lawfuls in my woods
>>
>>2723179
bump
mods needa sticky these thread
>>
>>2723179
Just steal a permission.
>>
>>2723228
you are a peasant praising an elite taking food from peasants
>>
>>2723233
it will be your problem, just wait a few 3 years. youre gonna end up just like this
>>
One more reason to never go to Romania, other than getting pickpocketed and having your hubcaps stolen while you're driving.
>>
>>2723179
Haven't you heard? Romania is being developed as Europe's hottest new ecotourism destination.
https://web.archive.org/web/20231023015902/https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2023/oct/22/a-yellowstone-for-europe-romanias-ambition-for-a-vast-new-wilderness-reserve
Why would you want to go camping when you can stay in Bunea Wilderness Hide with large, soundproofed windows for wildlife watching, a rustic fireplace and guided day hikes for just €230ppn?
>>
name a bigger european shithole than romania
other than ukraine, i'll wait.
>>
File: romania 2023.png (2.56 MB, 1600x1593)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>2723179
S-A SFARSIT
ROMANIA, A CAZUT
>>
typical romanian family day out to forest:
>drive 5th hand audi shitbox over a mud "road" past all regular walkers until the road ends
>take your trash family on a 15 min "hike"
>claim a bench + table
>blast horrible music while you drink timi and shout at increasingly louder volume
>beat a man up because he dare complain about your shit children being shit children
>quickly dump trash on the spot and flee before police arrive
>on the way out quickly key the guy's car
>go home, tomorrow is church and after that repeat of "beautiful nature hike"
>>
File: 57 v 223.png (918 KB, 572x779)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>>2723179
Is this just the regions bordering Ukraine? I'm sure there's a few based draft dodgers hiding out there. And I wish em well.
>>
>>2723282
zicala "romanul e frate cu codru" mi s-a părut mereu o prostie..nu am avut niciodată o cultura cu codru' comparativ cu americani sau finlandezi.
Mai mult, romanul e dușman cu codru. Am avut un sistem silvic de kkt întotdeauna, dar legea asta noua e de necrezut
>>
>>2723287
It applies to more tha half of romania's forests, including the state ones.
>>
>>2723256
Its so sad. Normies ruining the nature...

Recently Romania is building a road in mountains called "Trans Carpatica" which is gonna be bigger and more "asphaltized" than Transfagarasan. Its gonna attract alot of toursist and normfags and feed the bears because of 21th century vegan glorification of animals. Theyre gonna attack romanian local villagers and yet they cant kill them because EU says so.
>>
reminder that you can call 112, report a bear sighting and then all normies will flee the area
>>
File: 1713810249284761.jpg (287 KB, 1248x1786)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>2723179
I still think this has something to do with it. Shove thru legislation covering half the fucking country because why not and it also covers the area troops may be staging at. Any Gypsyanons should keep an eye out and see if any known vagrants go missing (detained or liquidated cuz no witnesses).

It's a fucked up situation. I'm sure Romania's forests are nice too. Aside from the casuals shitting it up like >>2723282
said.
>>
>>2723344
>3 sources on this, all of which full of overtly pro-russian anti-US oogabooga
Yeah yeah, glowie-from-another-homie.
>>
>>2723344
Its more related cause civillians started to report more and more illegal loggings and the state did not like that (the govt is working with mafia) so they implemented this
>>
>>2723373
So people who break the law will continue to break the law but honest citizens are punished? Sounds like something an Eastern European government would do.
>>
>>2723376
yeo. And dont forget we romanians pay 45% tax too.

I wanna move out, I dont know where.
>>
>>2723378
Won't turn this thread /pol/ but at this point get the fuck out of NATO jurisdiction man. GL.
>>
File: 1700202467394052s.jpg (6 KB, 250x204)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>2723298
>Mai mult, romanul e dușman cu codru
Vai de capul nostru, daca ar exista mai multi romani precum fata asta

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_vcMGSCNbD4
>>
>>2723179
Organized crime wants to dump bodies without being found
>>
>>2723179
The politicians want their friends to rape the forests without locals interfering.
https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/31/how-illegal-logging-is-threatening-romania-s-unique-virgin-forests
>>
>>2723258
Europe
>>
>>2723344
I check on flight radar from time to time and NATO have had fighters and all the funny looking radar aircraft covering the whole mountainious north east part of Romania since the start of the war. It's been very busy.
>>
>>2723179
Time for stealth camping and to buy some good camo?
>>
>>2723258
romania is top comfy

t. moved to romania
>>
This is EU at work. You can bet your ass this is direct result of a suit fag in Strasbourg or Brussels.
>>
>>2723373
why does the mafia care about the trees?
>>
>>2723179
>europe regressing back to medieval forest law
couldn't be me
>>
>>2723700
>how I deal with loneliness
>video shows her being with friends hiking and going to restaurants together
I hate normalfaggots so fucking much. Women will never understand real loneliness.
>>
>>2724373
they illegally log it. Its a big thing in the ukrainian-romanian border forests. I hate ukrainians so much
>>
>>2724798
You could say you're getting logged by the zog.
>>
>>2724373
He told you once, and then had to tell you the exact same thing again dumbass.
>>
>>2724839
You're the dumbass if you think I read the entirety of this boring ass thread to figure out why the mafia cares about the trees. I got my answer so fuck off.
>>
>>2724843
Noi you failed to accept fault (not reading the reply you actually quoted) and because of it you'll be just as much of a dumb cunt in future. Your father never ironed that quirk out.
>>
God I hate the EU. This is the end result of any "rewilding"
>>
>>2724368
yeah I live in a mountainous region and every big decision about my territory is made by some city fags who are completely detached from it and who view the mountains as either a playground for retarded tourists or some untouchable sacred ground.
>>
>>2723244
>>2723246
Yes.
>>
>>2725690
Yeah there's a lot of city fucks in NZ who think the same. They're so dumb they think the government can handle all the pest control work with their poison and all deer should be removed forever that way. They think the wilderness belongs to them to walk around on designated trails and sleep in huts the pre booked online. Real gay shit.

They think that hunters shouldn't be allowed to manage deer population because hunters want to keep deer and not eradicate them. Yet won't lift a finger themselves. Spoons.
>>
File: dfg1.png (100 KB, 375x375)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>2723344
>Russian forces are aware of the situation and will most likely eliminate the threat!!
>>
>>2725690
kill all cityfags. There has not been any worse mistake made by humanity and is that to create cities. They are an oversocialized hivemind.

In cities, you have a central gigantic amount of people with similar opinions and where guilt-tripping is their way of power. Its a meat hivemind, real life NPCs
>>
>>2723700
Romanian is such a fucking ugly language holy shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.