[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4580 Large.jpg (347 KB, 1280x960)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
collected nearly 2 kg of "Chilean myrtle" berries and made jam with them, what do you think? gathered any berries lately?

pretty good haul considering i missed the blackberry picking week.
>>
>>2728296
Nice. I live in Tennessee and my property has at least 50 acres of wild blackberry. The picking time isn't until the first of July or so here. Every year I pick as much as I can and make lots of jam with it and give it to friends and family.
>>
Thou art more full of questions then a myrtle berry is full of mizzen sails
>>
>>2728298
I'm in N. Florida. Dewberries were about a week ago. Blackberry is starting about now.

I prefer the Dewberries. I got about a gallon of them and have them in a primary fermentation to make wine with. I usually just do a dewberry jam but decided to do wine this year. I have about a gallon of wild mayhaws in the fridge too I might try to do jams with if I have enough.
>>
>>2728296
>Opinel
>Uses plastic containers to mash berries
lol
>>
>>2728296
nice. I picked enough elderberries to try making wine for the first time. it came out nice but I should have let it ferment for longer. recently I've been collected more just for juicing
>>
>>2729258
>Opinel
>Uses plastic containers to mash berries
>lol
And yet he has gone /out/ and got tasty jam and you don't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.