[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Imagine being such a faggot you spend 13k on a kayak converted into a bass boat.

B4 anyone is like
>ITS HIS MONEY let him spend it how he wants

Still retarded shut up
>>
>>2744339
bloody hell so much tech. just paddle your dingy out and cast a line you dont need depth finders and all this newfangled gadgetry. you know what they say, more money than brains
>>
>>2744339
the only retard here is you
you dont go outside gayboy
>>
>>2744339
Personally I’d rather spend $5k on a jon boat with an outboard, depth finder, and a canopy to keep the sun off. Then use the remainder to buy a nice cooler and $7700 on hotel and gas to travel around actually catching fish. But hey whatever. It’s his money. He can spend it how he wants.
>>
>>2744339
Yeah but he needed the bopat to justify the truck, and he needed the truck because he wanted to wear the hat. And he wanted to wear the hat because he doesn't know why, he just wanted to so he did. So now he's the guy with the big hat and the coat, pulling the boat, and one day he might even figure out why his dad taught him to be this way. But for now he can at least pretend.
>>
>>2744345
> you dont go outside gayboy

Says the one jerking off to this faggot spending a dumb amount on a kayak. If you call looking at a screen to catch fish "being outside" go spend 4k on a gaming setup an catch fish out there. Youd actually save money. Leave the water to actual fishermen.
>>
>>2744358
>and $7700 on hotel and gas to travel around actually catching fish

How it should be, some people out there got more money than sense
>>
>>2744339
>someone goes outside
>/out/ is absolutely furious and has a catastrophic meltdown
>>
>>2744384
>outside

This man has as at least as many screens on his kayak as I do on my computer
>>
>>2744339
What happens when you flip that thing? I know those screens are splash proof but can they survive being submerged for a few minutes?
>>
>>2744339
Good for him. Demand for inferior goods lowers demand for superior goods and puts pressure on manufacturers of superior goods to cut corners or raise prices. In plain English, I am economically harmed by dumbasses shopping at Walmart, not by this guy.
>>
>>2744466
Fuck him, he's a faggot
>>
>>2744467
Found the Walmart shopper. Have fun car camping with your Ozark Trails gear.
>>
>>2744390
Answer me this: When he's out on the water, where is he?
>>
it's pretty dumb but let people do what they want with their money. the main appeal of a kayak is being able to launch it just about anywhere so you can avoid boat ramp limitations. these guys defeat the purpose with their 200 pound kayaks that they have to trailer. they could have spent the same money and had a kayak and a jon boat, but oh well it's their money. not everyone wants the same things... and not everyone is smart with their money either. lots of poeple have fuck-you-i-have a trust-fund money.
>>
>>2744339
cyberpunk 2077: fishing DLC
>>
>>2744339
Maybe if you actually go /out/ and get a job you won't seethe at the sight of someone spending his money. Just a thought OP
>>
>>2744339
imagine when it capsizes LOL
>>
>>2744533
Yes, "kayak accessories" for $100, Alex.
>"To and from I can take you, from the shore, to the truck."
>*BUZZER*
What is "a kayak cart", Trebek.
>*DING DING DING DING*
>>
>>2744613
none of those people with kayaks rigged like that ever use a cart. they trailer it to the boat ramp. you would know that if you actually went out. and even if they did, it would have to be one of the beefiest carts so it doesn't break and then it still won't go over ruts and up/down hills. maybe if you just launch at a fucking generic beach launch kek. that's still limiting you to heavily traveled spots. they got a kayak and wanted a boat.
>>
>>2744682
nta but what do you expect these fishing kayaks to be going at? They're exactly what they're made / intended for, are you really assuming they're going to be launching at remote lakes and streams in the mountains lmao, they're mostly people from Texas / California / Florida going to "generic launches" except instead of catching dinky trout or whatever, they're going after big game fish
>they got a kayak and wanted a boat
Yeah, that's exactly what they are.....there's downsides and upsides to a shitty john boat and a kayak set-up such as this and then BIG downsides when you step into an actual boat.
>>
File: 95xztzch09991.jpg (223 KB, 1080x1470)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>2744471
>white greed
>>
>>2744492
he's in his kayak. so he's technically inside.
he'd be outside if he were floating on his back while fishing
i do this all the time while masturbating. it really attracts all the lady fish
>>
>>2744376
absolutely assblasted
>>
>>2744384
/out/ hates anything that isnt hiking at an elevation above sealevel
>hunting
btfo'd
>fishing
btfo'd
>archery
btfo'd

>walking is a big fucking cricle
absolutely fine
>>
>>2744339
Forward facing sonar is a really powerful fish catching tool, but I don't understand why someone would feel compelled to install 2 of them on a kayak of all things, just because he wants to also run a side image sonar too, a side image sonar can be had for much less money if you don't need that screen to run forward facing sonar. It's also not super sporting.
>>2744358
It's $1000 worth of Kayak and $12000 worth of fishing electronics. I'd rather use a john boat instead of a kayak, too, unless I was planning on fishing in heavy waves regularly. The fact that the kayak is impossible to swamp makes it safer in bad conditions than a john boat, even if it's less comfortable most days.

I would prefer using a jon boat too,
>>
>>2744801
Also fish aren't wet until you take them out of the water
>>
>>2744376
this guy has a nice set up
i wonder how much it cost him
>>
>>2744807
>Trolling on /out/
ah yes, the subhuman infestation continues
>>
>>2747116
Discord trannies come here to post obnoxious shit and be edgy. It's like twelve-year-olds who figured out they can cuss where their parents can't hear without getting in trouble
>>
>>2744339
It is fucking stupid. That’s more than my first bass boat, a 18.5’ Skeeter. Could run over 60 in it. Had an ultrex l, power pole and good electronics on it too.
>>
>>2744790
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T CLUSTER BUSINESSES AT A HIGHLY TRAFFICKED HIGHWAY EXIT AAAAAAA SAVE ME SITS-ON-COCK

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.