[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: what.jpg (60 KB, 923x650)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
what the fuck is going on with Steve?
he looks awful.
>>
>>2751119
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w0REdhESaE&t=913s
>>
Botulism takes a heavy toll
>>
>>2751119
>what the fuck is going on with Steve?
>he looks awful
wtf is going on with you? if he was a much of a faggy bi-gayboy man lover as me i would ask him to marry me on the first date. he could feed me expired MRE´s just for a chance to lick his shoulders after a long sweaty jog
>>
>>2751119
it's called ageing, anon

>>2751590
>not licking his abs after he gets home from his landscaping job
>>
>>2751119
Would you look any better if you ate multiple stale twinkies?
>>
>>2751648
>his landscaping job
isnt he some kind of laboratory worker? i think i remember a vid of his with like, pretty advanced lab equipment, any way, yes, theres pretty much no part of this man i wouldn't lick and let him fold me like origami
>>
>>2751730
>The 27-year-old Lakeland, Florida resident was introduced to MREs as a child, when his uncle, a veteran, brought him a case of 1993 rations. Thomas ripped one open and ate it cold. It was love at first bite. “I was like, This is what heroes eat. This is hero food,” he said. “That's what really captivated me from the start. I used to call it ‘GI Joe food.’” (Thomas, who works in landscaping, hasn’t served in the military.)
>https://www.gq.com/story/steve1989-eats-50-year-old-rations
afaik he's still a landscaper
>>
>>2751746
guess you got the sauce, dont know what wires got crossed in my brain remembering him with lab equipment, but hey, every lab tech and landscaper ive ever met were funny, hot, and built as fuck
>>
>>2751767
What are you getting at
>>
>>2751785
i just remember a vid of his with lab equipment, dont bully me
>>
>>2751797
A microscope is easy to find and chemical test strips can be obtained at walmart, why would these things be "advanced" lab equipment?
>>
>>2751803
>not testing your Civil War era hardtack with x-ray spectroscopy
ngmi
>>
>>2751746
wow i thought he was ex military
>>
>>2751803
Again, we are back to, I am stooopid, I just remember a video of him in a lab ot something
>>
>>2751119
Looks like he needs a haircut and a shave is all.
>>
>>2752084
>haircut and a shave
Two bits!
>>
The PLA rations take a terrible toll on those that consume them.
>>
>>2754705
kek
>>
>>2751849
>>2751797
>>2751767
>>2751730
He bought a freeze dryer and freeze dried a whole Thanksgiving dinner a couple years ago

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.