[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: worst invention ever.jpg (157 KB, 1200x800)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
i go swimming pretty regularly at rivers in my country and every single time a family of fat retards are blasting shit music from one of these
it's gotten to the point where i'm contemplating learning something so i can make a signal jammer
>>
>>2752125
The easiest way to avoid it? Go to the 2nd or further swimming spot up the river. They haven't discovered them yet, too busy turning the first ones into KFC trash ridden hiphop festivals.
No joke. Second spot up any river you can just leave your doors wide open like ye olde days.
Actually now I say that, there is one spot miles up a valley they go to because it has a just-right high bridge to jump off.
Unfortunately it is over water.
>>
>>2752130
>install a blue tooth jammer
i didn't know you could, thought i would have to rig up some death trap that shoots out radio waves. thanks anon
>>2752131
sometimes i'll do this but other times i really just want to enjoy the spot i've been visiting since i was a kid ya know, or when i'm trying to take my kids somewhere thats safer
>>
Can we have a gear containment thread?
>>
>>2752125
>make a signal jammer

>>2752130
>install a blue tooth jammer

Both of those are illegal, fuckboy.
>>
>>2752246
>Signal jamming is illegal
The FCC is incompetent and blue-tooth jamming is short range. The FCCs primary job is to lie about the impact of 4g and 5g ... or more accurately to play dumb about still using wireless safety research done in the 90s that has never ever been conducted for the microwave spectrum.

tl;dr people that use blue tooth speakers in parks are too stupid to ever realize they're being jammed.
>>
>>2752244
it's not about gear, it's about the state of society and how the public behaves outdoors, you absolute retard
>>
You’re all dorks that don’t fuck girls
>>
>>2752244
No
>>
>>2752246
good luck proving it
>>
>>2752286
Girls have cooties
>>
hmmm when i play my speaker near this weird looking white guy it stops working. yet when i walk away from him it starts working again

cmon bro they arent that dumb

just go at 5am

or nicely ask them to turn it down u want to be in nature w silence
>>
>>2754347
No I'm sure it will work.
>>
>>2752125
the worst is when the jeets are blasting music through them

>DUN DUN DUNNN DUN DUN DUNNN DUN DUN DUN DUNN *guy wailing something in jeet* DOO DUN DUN DOO DUN DOO DUN DUN

always make sure you're not swimming downstream from jeets, i went to this waterfall area once and they were shitting in a tent on the little rivine and when they poured it out there was a pile of shit
>>
>>2756179
SHITPOST BUMP FROM DOWNTOWN
>>
>>2752286
They're mean :(

>>2754347
They're that dumb, trust me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.