[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (64 KB, 547x360)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
I can't be the only one who prefers going /out/ at night and I'm not talking about camping. What activities do you do at night?
>>
>What activities do you do at night?
Camp
>>
>>2752289
Spooky walks
>>
>>2752289
Night time ricks with a bunch of friends. Fin going out with ten friends, all armed, stomping around the mountains.
>>
>>2752289
break into buildings, walk down the railway line, get stoned and make a fire with friends
>>
I like to go general yard work. Mowing, weed eating, gardening. I’ll also wash my driveways once a week. I usually do this from 1am to 6am.
>>
>>2752339
>>2752341
Lucky. I wish I had friends to do random stuff like this with in my youth
>>
>>2752289
Watch crepuscular animals, practice seeing in the dark, patrol the neighborhood for burglars and loose dogs.
>>
>>2752289
When it's winter, I like to walk across the fields and listen to Burzum. It's the only time I use any electronics when I'm /out/.
Sometimes I stare at the moon, sometimes I just lied down and look at the stars, sometimes I walk along the woods (not inside because I don't want to get lost) and stare into them, sometimes I climb onto random stuff. Depends on my mood and whether I can get my head clear and properly detach
>>
Fishing. Trout fishing, bass fishing, all on the fly and all at night. Bigger fish, spookier takes, way more engaging.
>>
File: CRW_0035.jpg (386 KB, 1228x921)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>2752289
Nothing beats tromping around exploring shit at night. It's peaceful, a little spookie.
>>
I like looking at all the bugs who come out. I also enjoy the way your perspective changes if you use a torch it'll catch all the leaves you'd normally look right through. You can feel like you're in a completely different place. Full moons are nice too, especially on the mountain tops.
>>
>>2752289
>What activities do you do at night?
I chase women.
>>
File: vbqlNl.gif (845 KB, 360x270)
845 KB
845 KB GIF
>>2753968
where
>>
>>2753981
The park, mostly.
>>
>>2753982
where do they run to
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1.05 MB, 1310x2328)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>2752289
The one time I went /out/ with the homies at night was one of the most fun nights of my life.
I've tried hiking at night by myself and for the most part found it strangely depressing. I thought it would be fun and scary, but it just felt like hiking but without the pretty views, and no one to talk to as a reminder that I have no friends. There was one time I went out looking for a cool abandoned water tower or some shit, I don't really remember, and couldn't find it but stumbled upon some other cool stuff in the process, pic related. That was fun. I wish I had people to go with.
>>
File: IMGP5117a.jpg (603 KB, 2048x1355)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
It's one of my favoritemost things to do.

Also little BGM for this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27k0iaN2uOs
>>
I love the times when the fireflies are out and the crickets are chirping. Magical times in the dark night forest.
>>
I stopped doing solo night hikes after running into a mountain lion that came at me bro.
>>
>>2756152
Is that you, Kyle
>>
I used to enjoy walking in the local park until I ran into some homosexual gentlemen who enquired otf I would cared to engage in sodomy with them
>>
>>2757075
https://youtu.be/FSWD2k5oor4?si=3cIMizAs5eCFnEjy

No anon I am not any such person
>>
>>2756150
u in hawaii? im down to go.
>>
>>2752289
>i cant be the one who prefers going out when lost of the predators are awake? right
>>
>>2757341
predators can't be seen without heat vision

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.