[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the cheapest and easiest way I can get to this lifestyle in Australia?
>>
>>2754819
Yeah nah. Fuck off, we're full.
>>
File: 376001577.jpg (30 KB, 500x333)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>2754822
>Australia, full of chinks.
>Europe, full of sand niggers.
>US, full of niggers.
>Russia, full of russians.

If you're white, come to Poland. We have cabins here and hot single women. If not, go to Africa and build one.
>>
>>2754819
>What's the cheapest and easiest way I can get to this lifestyle in Australia?
Not posting embarrassing memes on 4chuds can be a good start. Besides, one can't just live like that on the prison island, the drop bears will track you down and get you unless you prove your worth by killing their local alpha, then they'll leave you alone. That's how bushrangers did it.
There's this Australout blog I like:
>https://thejungleisneutral.wordpress.com/
>>
File: 1702389377139.png (47 KB, 600x600)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>owning a house
>in Australia
>>
>>2754827
you can build women in Africa?
>>
>>2754827
Honestly I'm tempted to try to relocate somewhere in eastern europe but there's two things holding me back.
How likely are they to give a job to an English-speaking foreigner (I'd try to learn polish obviously, but it'd take a while) with experience as an electrician?
How redpilled is the populace on replacement immigration? It would suck to uproot just to have the same thing happen there that destroyed my country before I was even born.
>>
>>2754948
>hates immigrants
>wants to emigrate
>sees nothing wrong with this
Build and develop your own nation. Be the change. Fight for what you care for. Don’t run and hide like a faggot. That behavior is beneath us as White people.
>>
>>2754950
>be the change
LMAO thanks for the laugh
America is Brazil 2.0 there isn't going to be any change.
>one white anti-immigrant who wants to immigrate and integrate into the native population is totally the same thing as mass replacement migration of non-whites
Either retarded or bait
>>
>>2754950
>hates immigrants
I don't hate immigration among whites. whites assimilate. I hate it when it's Prajesh and Obongo bringing in the same revolting "culture" that made their countries unlivable in the first place.
>>
File: dolls2.jpg (108 KB, 1024x1024)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
stop playing dolls with wojaks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.