[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

A friend of mine and i will go camping while visiting various cities and towns in Germany this summer for around 2 weeks and i feel like we have what we need but im not that experience with camping so i might be missing some stuff.
I also dont really know Germany and the laws surrounding camping and stuff there, i dont think there are many dangerous wild animals in the forest so i dont think id have to worry about that.
What we have in mind is basically:
>Go to city/town
>get there early, get a bus to the out-most part of the city/town without being too far and throwing our camping equipment in the middle of a forest.
>go back
>enjoy the day
>get back to the camp to grill and drink and stuff
>sleep
>wake up, get our shit and go to the next location.
If anyone ever did this in Germany id love to have cool tips and read possible problems that may arise.
Our equipment is just a tent that you put on the floor and makes itself,a tarp for rain, portable grill, cooking thing to put a small gas canister, small pan, cutting board and cutlery.
(we also have other things like power banks and cellphones and stuff)
>>
>>2754890
Camping anywhere that is not your private property or a public campsite is illegal. You can always try, but many hunters have cameras set up in the woods and if they catch you you are done fucked
>t. Kraut with hunter friends and a desire to go camp innawoods
>>
>>2754890
>Tent and portable grill
Dude. Sleeping innawoods with a tarp or bivvy is a grey area already. A tent will see you made to move on in the middle of the night. A fire will see you arrested.
>>
>>2754898
pretty much this.
additionally, everything close to towns/cities usually has tons of dog walkers early in the morning and theres a ton of boomer germans whos favourite hobby is complaining about and reporting on "improper" behaviour.
that said, the law states that the illegal thing is "zelten", pitching a tent. in principle, no one can tell you not to sleep in a bivouac or hammock. doesnt mean you wont have someone bitching at you.
you definitely can stealth camp, but finding a good location can be quite difficult if you dont know the area. the wood are highly managed and usually have forestry roads every couple hundred meters in a grid, so it can be hard to get out of sight. setting up late and leaving early helps a lot. fire draws a lot of attention. better to eat in town, cook on gas or find spots where its common for locals to make fires (those exist, but again, you have to know where to go)
my favourite way to camp in germany is doing bike camping. you can cover enough distance easily and have it a lot easier to find a good spot.
>>
>>2754902
> in principle, no one can tell you not to sleep in a bivouac or hammock. doesnt mean you wont have someone bitching at you.
Assuming OP is not german, this is probably just as bad as straight up putting up a tent
>"Hey, warum zeltest du in meinem revier?"
>"Err...Sauerkraut? I don't speak german,,,"
Probably not the best Idea
>finding a good location can be quite difficult if you dont know the area
Yeah OP, have fun with that, most forests aren't even big enough to spend half a day in walking in a straight line. No way you'll find a secluded place by pure chanche
>>
>>2754898
>>2754899
>>2754902
>>2754905
I guess im gonna put some context, i am currently living in Germany and speak the language "fluently" (C1 Level).
Ive camped here only once next to a mayor city and had no problems because we got away enough.
At the same time, grilling in public is completely legal in Germany and also extremely common, my grill is super small so i doubt it will generate too much smoke since we are using coal and stuff, smell would be more of an issue probably.
When we did camp we made sure to put our tent in between trees in an area that was hard to find but it wasnt too far from a popular lake.
We blasted music and screamed drunk in the middle of the night and no one came so i thought that it should be more than fine doing it around the country one night at a time.
>>
>>2754914
Does not change the legal consequences you could face, but if you did it already and it worked then I guess feel free to try.
>grilling in public is completely legal in Germany
In the woods? No. In your backyard? Yes. At some public park? No clue.
> next to a mayor city [...] so I thought that it should be more than fine doing it around the country
In city's people generally give less of a fuck I feel like, if you go to some cowfucker village where everybody is related since 1876 people will probably care more.
Since we've got the law part pretty much covered, I suppose I can answer a few other questions you had
> i dont think there are many dangerous wild animals in the forest
Boars can fuck you up, and up north there are some wolves, so I'd be careful if you are from the area you can see in picrel
>Our equipment is just a tent that you put on the floor and makes itself,a tarp for rain, portable grill, cooking thing to put a small gas canister, small pan, cutting board and cutlery.
(we also have other things like power banks and cellphones and stuff)
Get some water if that's not included with "stuff" depending on how long you plan to stay outside maybe some clothes? atleast spare socks and raingear or something...
Also do check the site where you throw your shit for hunting perches, and these cameras hunters like to use. Best case you will get screamed at by someone, worst case you will get shot by some boomer with cataract
>>
File: wölfe.jpg (117 KB, 325x420)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>2754918
>forgot pic
Fuck my life
>>
>>2754919
>wölfe
non issue unless you are a sheep
you'd be incredibly lucky to even hear one
>>
File: 1608266736379.jpg (636 KB, 1949x1280)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>2754919
I can barely see the pic but i look up the stats in Google, we should be fine in that regard i would guess.
As for boars i read in the Internet that in Germany they are scared of people and encounters are very rare.
Thanks for the info my guy.
Grilling and camping without getting caught, it seems to be the biggest issue we are gonna be having, we were smart about it the last time but it may be a fluke, if you have any tips as to how to find good places in general, im all ears (or eyes) itd be great to actually camp on a normal site but idk how many of them even are out there or if they are in any way close to any of these cities/towns we want to visit.
We do have spare closed and water (although we are gonna be drinking mostly beer lole), i guess we should buy a first aid kit, that sounds reasonable.
Hunting perches are fucking everywhere, ive seen them even on public parks here so idk how to differentiate the ones that people actually use or not, i guess if the thing looks abandoned it should be fine.

Also grilling in public parks is usually completely legal.
>>
>>2754928

oh my goodness i had a stroke writing that
looked*
clothes*
>>
Let me add: Camping with a tent is illegal, as others have said, but "Biwakieren", i.e. just sleeping somewhere under the stars for one night, is allowed.
So as long as it's not raining you can just forego the tent and be safe.
Still you shouldn't just cross through the forest all willy-nilly. If I caught some douche in my forest trampling through the animals' living room I'd tear him a new one. We are having enough problems with retards with their dogs walking through the explicitly marked nature reserves.
>>
>>2754930

we dont really have plans of going super mega deep on forests, just close to cities to sleep the night and stuff, its mostly about not paying for hostels and having a little fun in nature as a side effect.
We will of course try to not touch anything and leave the place as like we were never there.
>>
>>2754930
>my forest
lol, youve got a private estate or something? unless its a nature reserve, its perfectly legal to go off trail inna woods
>>
>>2754936
>unless its a nature reserve, its perfectly legal to go off trail inna woods
Yeah, it's also perfectly legal to drive nine inch nails under my kneecaps, yet it's not something I should do.
With how little room wild animals in Germany have left, the last thing they need is idiots scaring them away.
I could tell about that dog I saw that was actually chasing a roe deer while his owner was walking on the trail jabbering some bullshit with some other cunt. In such a case, some states would actually allow a hunter to shoot the dog because it's chasing an animal. I would rather shoot the owner. Oh well...
Or that time when I was sitting in a stand and heard barking and howling and a minute later a roe buck came running towards me from that direction because the dogs had startled him.

OP seems like a sensible lad, so I doubt he will act like one of those inconsiderate pieces of shit.
>>
>>2754926
Maybe OP is a sheep :)
>>2754928
>As for boars i read [..] they are scared of people
They will generally just run away when they hear you coming, they will only attack when you "sneak up" on them and they think you are a threat to their children
>if you have any tips as to how to find good places in general
for actual campsites probably google, if you wanna find a big forest just check google maps for a big patch of green
>Also grilling in public parks is usually completely legal.
Good to know, thanks :D
>>2754930
https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bwaldg/__14.html
Like >>2754936 said, completely legal. But I agree on the retards part, I hate it when people don't pay nature the necessary respect
>>
>>2754941
>https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bwaldg/__14.html
That's the federal law, though, and it explicitly states that the states will do the specifics.
States can have more specific stuff. Some states also explicitly state that it's not allowed to "disturb the living community of the forest", i.e. if you actually do venture off trail and trample a bird's nest or something and get caught you can get punished for that.

Also important for OP is that handling fire is also set in the state laws.
For example in the state of Hesse you would need a special permit to make fire inside or near (<100m) a forest if it's not some actual designated fireplace.
>>
>>2754890
>A friend of mine and i will go camping while visiting various cities and towns in Germany this summer for around 2 weeks
Very nice.
>and i feel like we have what we need but im not that experience with camping so i might be missing some stuff.
Backpack, water, shelter, sleeping system, shoes, food. In order of importance. If you plan on moving camp daily and walking a fair bit, get yourself some good socks, it makes a lot of difference, even the cheap decathlon ones.
>I also dont really know Germany and the laws surrounding camping and stuff there,
Basically, it's all illegal. To legally camp somewhere it has to be a campsite, you have permission by a land owner for private land, or one of the few trekking places.
>i dont think there are many dangerous wild animals in the forest so i dont think id have to worry about that.
You'll meet boars and the occasional fox at night. As long as your food is packaged well and hung up somewhere, they'll sniff around at night and quickly leave you alone.
>What we have in mind is basically:
>Go to city/town
>get there early, get a bus to the out-most part of the city/town without being too far and throwing our camping equipment in the middle of a forest.
>go back
>enjoy the day
>get back to the camp to grill and drink and stuff
>sleep
I'm confused, is the goal to spend the day in the town/city? Do you guys want nature or do you guys want to do tourist stuff and just see this as a way to save money on accomodations?
>Our equipment is just a tent that you put on the floor and makes itself,a tarp for rain, portable grill, cooking thing to put a small gas canister, small pan, cutting board and cutlery.
> (we also have other things like power banks and cellphones and stuff)
You sound very unprepared desu, but you can make it work. Take your equipment for at least 1, better 2 nights out beforehand and try everything. It'll save you a lot of headache and you will quickly learn what needs improving.
>>
>>2754944
>That's the federal law, though, and it explicitly states that the states will do the specifics.
True, that's my mistake, sorry about that
Assuming you are a hunter, what do you think about people who go off trail, but generally try to avoid damaging too much, just searching for cool spots etc.
>>
File: pic.jpg (2.64 MB, 4032x2268)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
If you want to legally do it, there's "trekking sites", which is the closest to legally camping in the woods you'll get in Germany. There's about 200 of them that I know of in Germany (probably more) and it's basically just a designated part of forest that you are legally allowed to camp in (usually for a small fee). The campsites are often limited to 2-4 tents max and range from "wooden deck you camp on" to a marker in the forest. A lot also are for a single night only, so you are expected to sleep, pack your stuff and leave the next day.
My favorite sites are very minimal, usually just a few markers on trees marking the campsite, a small rock pile for fires and a wooden toilet with mulch to cover your excrement. Maybe a cut down log to sit down on next to the fire pit. The places I like to go are usually hilly, so water isn't an issue because it's trivial to plan your day trip around a spring.

But picrel is the area from a trip I went to a few weeks ago, if you were to illegally wild-camp in a forest like that, noone would ever know. Just don't make open fires or do dumb shit with fire outside of the trekking sites or you'll catch serious fines, it's the one thing that can get you in real trouble. A cop finding you in a tent in the forest will likely just tell you to pack up and leave the next morning, but if fire is involved, they'll be a lot less lenient. Then again, that's just hearsay, I've never seen a cop or been controlled in the forest or on the trekking sites. But since the money from a lot of these trekking sites goes to conservation/political activism for more trekking sites I don't mind the small fees involved personally.
Also try your equipment before going at least once and plan both food and water. Wouldn't want dumb surprises when you're /out/. I've met people on those sites with shitty Aldi gear and they usually had some issues that would have been easy to fix beforehand had they just given everything a test spin. A leaky mattress isn't fun.
>>
>>2754940
I agree with you on the retard dog owner part. there's just too many untrained offleash dogs that just do whatever the fuck they want. it's completely sensible for hunters to actually make use of their right to shoot these dogs, especially when chasing or being off leash going through brush and barking in brut- und setzzeit. would probably train dog owners to keep their animals in check if that happened more often.
still doesn't mean that humans have to keep on the paths if they show basic courtesy to the place they are visiting. I spend a lot of time inna woods and I rarely spook a roe deer or something.
>>
>>2754959
wow that looks just like appalachia
its funny to me how anal germans and brits are about free camping but in scotland, greenland, iceland, norway, finland, sweden they don't really care.

I get that Germany is very urbanized/farmed/developed, but the contrast between how much outists want to free camp and how much the state wishes to prevent you is kinda funny
>>
Would much rather stay in hostels and drink with attractive women than out in the woods trying to avoid the gestapo.
>>
File: pic(1).jpg (4.33 MB, 2016x5847)
4.33 MB
4.33 MB JPG
>>2754989
>wow that looks just like appalachia
Yeah it's a beautiful area.
>its funny to me how anal germans and brits are about free camping but in scotland, greenland, iceland, norway, finland, sweden they don't really care.
>I get that Germany is very urbanized/farmed/developed, but the contrast between how much outists want to free camp and how much the state wishes to prevent you is kinda funny
I can kinda see both sides of the argument. On the one side, I feel like camping in nature should be possible. Hiking and forests are part of German culture and history, so I feel like we need to have a legal way to actually go into nature for extended periods of time.
On the other hand everytime I meet normies I am reminded that allowing the average retard to wild camp can easily lead to fires, trash being left behind, animals associating people with food etc. we don't have many large forests so it's reasonable to want to protect those. I feel like the trekking sites are a reasonable compromise at least.

What I like about that area the most is how much the forest changes, not sure if it's the same in appalachia. Within a day you can switch from deep dark forest with tall conifers to dry, sandy and brightly lit almost mediterranean forests.
Picrel is all within a day, in the middle image all the plants you see on the ground are blueberries. Should be getting pretty ripe right about now, when I was there they were still a bit sour, but already very tasty.
>>
>>2754955
>Assuming you are a hunter, what do you think about people who go off trail, but generally try to avoid damaging too much, just searching for cool spots etc.
Generally I don't mind if people are respectful and prudent. Of course if you don't know the forest, you also don't know the animal trails and retreats, so even if you don't mean harm there's still a chance you will pass through there and, in consequence, spook the animals.
Of course it also depends on where and what animals - for example red deer are very sensitive to disturbances, which is why they only exist in the larger, less disturbed areas anymore.
I hunt in a typical "city" hunting ground (exurbs of a very large city in the more densely populated areas of Germany); you are never more than like 500m from the next road, people throw their trash out and just walk everywhere. Roe deer lie in the bushes close to the street and when someone is spooking them coming from the forest, they will bail towards the street, which often results in accidents.
And with the african swine flu things have gotten even more complicated. If not disturbing any animals is the goal, the forest should be closed off for anyone not actually having business in there.

>>2754987
>I spend a lot of time inna woods and I rarely spook a roe deer or something.
You mean you pass them and they don't mind or you never see any? Because in the second case, they already smelled or heard you before you even noticed they were there :^)

Germany is so densely populated and animals are losing ground more and more every day (they are building a bunch of stuff here at this moment, and I've seen hare and pheasant on that exact meadow) that we should try to preserve and care for what little we still have.
>>
>>2755050
>Generally I don't mind if people are respectful and prudent. Of course if you don't know the forest, you also don't know the animal trails and retreats, so even if you don't mean harm there's still a chance you will pass through there and, in consequence, spook the animals.
Yeah, I generally try to avoid dense vegation, rather walking a loop around some areas than pushing through like rambo :) If I ever get to it financially I will get a hunting license, but I am just not in a position where I can do that, so I'll just stick to being careful and asking my hunter friends about stuff I'm not too sure about
>>2754989
>>2755046
>On the other hand everytime I meet normies I am reminded that allowing the average retard to wild camp can easily lead to fires, trash being left behind [...]
This. I'd rather be cucked in terms of going innawoods (not that there are any big ones near me) than having a flood of normies ruining everything. Even in the small woods near me (I'm talking like 15 minutes walking and you are out, no matter the direction you walk to) I regularly find empty bottles of Vodka, Beer, some plastic wrappers, dog shit etc. It's just disrespectful and I find it to be disgusting behavior.
>>
File: 11358811.jpg (16 KB, 246x350)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>2754996
sorry i hate women and we are both extremely autistic (i am also hideous). i just want someone to say the nword with.
>>2754954
>Backpack, water, shelter, sleeping system, shoes, food. In order of importance. If you plan on moving camp daily and walking a fair bit, get yourself some good socks, it makes a lot of difference, even the cheap decathlon ones.
we have all of these.
>I'm confused, is the goal to spend the day in the town/city? Do you guys want nature or do you guys want to do tourist stuff and just see this as a way to save money on accomodations?
Both, but mostly visiting cities without paying for accommodation.
>You sound very unprepared desu, but you can make it work. Take your equipment for at least 1, better 2 nights out beforehand and try everything. It'll save you a lot of headache and you will quickly learn what needs improving.
You are probably right, but its not my first time camping since ive been a hunter ever since ive had memory due to my family, but ive never camped out without my father for so long and in this country for more than one night.
We also have no intention of killing anything since i have no license nor weapon here.
Whatever we need we will be able to buy it on the city anyways.
As for the equipment we have mostly already used all of it at least once.
My biggest concern is just being able to sleep and grill in peace, i dont think the small amount of coal that we will be using for our tiny grill can draw much attention but at the same time is not like it will be impossible to find us if one goes looking, i mostly want to know the chance of being found out and the best measures to take.
The thread seems to have turned to an animal and nature protection complaining thread, but i assure you guys that i value nature as much as any sensible person and will go to lengths not to disturb anything.
>>2754959
Is there a map with trekking sites on it?
I would like to see if there are any close to the places we want to visit.
>>
>>2755050
>You mean you pass them and they don't mind or you never see any?
My grandpa started taking me hunting when I was 6. I know where to go and how to move to see interesting stuff.

I know there's a bunch of people trashing up everything and being obnoxious in many ways, but closing the forests for the plebs is a bad direction to go into. It directly plays into the whole 15min city, stay in your pod and eat the bugs agenda. Going down that road probably would also lead to you losing your hunting rights and "having business" in the woods sooner or later.
>>
>>2755105
what cities are you planning to visit? maybe I or someone else knows a spot.
in general, if you keep your site clean, your little coal fire contained with your grill and are polite if it comes to an encounter, you will be fine. most that would probably happen is someone telling you to pack up and move along.
>>
>>2755117
ah thats nice to hear, we are mostly gonna go Mitteldeutschland from east Sachsen to Süd Hessen where we plan to meet with a friend that lives there. The big cities include: Dresden, Erfurt, Nürnberg. Middle cities would be Würzburg i guess. Small towns include Weimar and others that we havent confirmed yet, it will depend on regional trains and accessibility.
>>
I am pleased germs are tortured with obnoxious badly written rules keeping them from doing things they desire.
What a repellent, ungodly bureaucratic cesspool.
>>
>>2754890
Fuck off, we're full.

Anyways, with your plan, you managed to break the literally only two laws limiting wild camping in German forests:
>don't use a tent
Tarps are legal everywhere, tents need the landowners permission. Because retarded tourists are generally too afraid of snakes and insects to sleep under tarps, I guess?
>no fire in the summer. No grills, firebowls etc.
There's a bunch of exceptions to this rule, but they only apply to Germans (well, more strictly, people permanently living in or owning land in Germany). For foreigners, as a general rule, anything other than a camping stove with a valve will get you into trouble. And while most legal violations are ignored by the average German, risking a forest fire will get the cops called on you.

>i dont think there are many dangerous wild animals in the forest
Depends on how retarded you are. there's boars, wolves, probably some bears (not confirmed officially - but they took close to ten years before they confirmed the wolves too), stray dogs and some venomous snakes. Much more dangerous are the cows and sheep though. Unlike the "wild" parklands you may be used to from other countries, in Germany it's still common for animals to graze on public lands with no fence. just in the district I'm living in, in the last five years, three people were trampled to death - two because they were stupid enough to let a dog run free near calves, and even stupider to try and save it from the stampede, the third for unknown reasons. And we don't even have that many cows around here - I think it's less than 10% of the farms.

>get a bus to the out-most part of the city/town
That's not gonna work. The average German hiker goes out in the morning, eats near the summit of the mountain, then takes the bus back. So bus stops in the woods are only served in the afternoon unless on a main road.

Also, avoid any "good" /out spot. Those are overrun by tourists. Preferably, go to another country.
>>
File: kult.jpg (643 KB, 3024x4032)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>2754890
beware of camping in east Mecklenburg, Brandenburg and border, strange cults in the deep forests, murders and disappearances happen there not to mention other eerie occurrences. also beware of boar
>>
Don't listen to the germ pig, they are all bark and no bite. Go wherever you like, drink their beer and rail their broads, there's fuck all they can do.
>>
>>2755105
>Is there a map with trekking sites on it?
You can just Google them. https://trekkingtrails.de/trekkingplaetze/ seems to list a few with links, though there's a lot more.
Just looking for "Trekkingplatz Deutschland" should give results.
In general, northeast and southwest of Germany are best for these in terms of amount of possible places.
But most of these trekking places are deliberately away from society (and even public transport) so they sound suboptimal for what you want to do.
Honestly if I just wanted to cheaply sleep somewhere for city exploration, I'd just look into hostels some of these are mega cheap and/or Airbnb (though those usually don't make sense for a single night).
>>
>>2755050
>not actually having business in there
I mean, a hike is "having business in there"
>>
>>2754919
>Wölfe
>in Hamburg
lmao no fucking way
>>
>>2755105
>trekking sites
I'd recommend staying away from those. They're overrun with kiddies, tourists and assholes, and generally full of trash. In my area, we're actively sabotaging them (dropping trees on the accessways, planning drive hunts so the animals will run across the trekkingplaces in the middle of the night, throwing cut thorny vines there etc). Might be different in other states, but I wouldn't bet on it.

If you're worried about the legalities, don't be. Different from what the american wannabe Germans keep claiming here, sleeping in the woods is not outlawed. Only using a tent is. Using a tarp is fine, using a tent outside of the forest is fine (unless you end up damaging a field or camp in someone's garden) and sleeping in public huts ("Schutzhütten", which are basically small ooden huts with benches to protect hikers in thunderstorms) in the forest is much more comfy than a tent could ever be.
>>
>>2754898
>>2754899
Who cares if the penalty is like what, up to 50 euros in practice?

If you don't behave like an idiot and do things in a more stealthy manner (not being extremely fucking loud, not having a fireplace nor using flashlights in the dark, not camping right next to a path, etc.) and you don't spend the whole day at your camp, the chances of you getting caught are very slim, let's be honest here, even if you camp at a pretty touristy location.

And even if you get caught, you can always play the
>I'm not camping, this is a bivouac for the night, I didn't set up a tent and I'm sleeping under a tarp/in a bivvy, besides, I'm just a stupid tourist
card, and most likely they'll just tell you to leave.

I also live in a grey area country and I've never been caught (yet).
>>
>>2755284
>I mean, a hike is "having business in there"
In the specific context of ASF measures, not at all.
>>
>>2754928

Germany is a terrible joke of a country and a lot of people are spiteful in some way or another.

that said I camped in Germany a lot, mostly while bikepacking and car camping.

people change their attitude a lot depending on how they perceive you.
I feel like if they clock you as drunken teens or even worse, foreigners they'll be dicks.
people who saw me ( a relatable blond, blue eyed, fit, authentic bratwurst) bikepacking or car camping with my wife, were generally very positive.
however if a hunter were to find your gear in the woods I'm pretty sure they'd call the SEK.

If I were you I'd store my gear in the city.
maybe use coin lockers at the train station.
big malls also often have them.

camping shouldn't be an issue imo especially after dark.
but blasting music and screaming will piss people off (rightfully so), so maybe don't do that.
any form of "open fire" near the forest can get you busted big time, I wouldn't do that.
even camping cookers.

also you should do some map scouring.
a lot of German cities have something called the Speckgürtel, our own form of suburban hell.
your chances of camping there in peace are very slim and getting out might take way longer than you anticipated.

don't know where you want to take your trip but good parts of eastern Germany have a baby right to roam.
Brandenburg, Schleswig Holstein and some more places, if I recall correctly.
you can camp one night and then just move on.

I'm moving to Finland in November, I'm so happy to leave this dump behind.
>>
>>2754940

t. spiteful angry German grrr
>>
File: 1000001338.jpg (91 KB, 576x1024)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>2756380
>I'm moving to Finland
>leave this dump behind
Why are all immigrant hogs like this? You won't leave the reason your country is shite behind, that reason is within you.
You can't run from yourself.
I know your lot very well, everyone that comes in contact with you grows to despise you. Stop sending your overweight, malodorous hordes out of your dump, no one wants you.
Germany is a cesspool because germs make it as such, no more no less, go to another better country and you'll make it a little worse.
>>
>>2756416

have fun with your oddly hateful opinion, friend.
I hope you're enjoying your life as much as I am enjoying mine.
>>
>>2756617
Dare to ask yourself a few questions.
>>
Just do it, what’s the worst that could happen? I did a pretty similar thing in the summer of 2022 when they have those cheap train tickets, caught local trains all the way from Berlin to Basel and just turned up to random cities and slept in forests nearby.

Just watch out for human shit, it’s everywhere in European cities, even small towns.

Only slightly annoying thing I experienced was slugs crawling all over my tent and foxes screaming all night
>>
>>2756691
>Just watch out for human shit, it’s everywhere in European cities, even small towns.
Kek the germ legends strike again.
>>
>>2756632
>why are random strangers on the Internet obsessed with Lidl
Eh. Whatever.
>>
>>2755147
Can you go into more details on these cults?
>>2754890
I'd possibly look at neighboring countries like Czech Republic
>>
>>2756702
>Lidlhog
Kek.
Perfect source for all the carbohydrates, seed oils and sugar a get pig's trough must be filled with.
>>
>>2756708
Is that why it's sufficiently successful in your country for you to seethe at it?
>>
>>2756807
Only niggers and slobs shop at lidl here. Chinese companies are immensely successful in your country. How many kebab shops that easily outcompete your god-awful delis do you have again?
>Cessmoney is a shithole, but don't dare criticizing it!
Gimme a break. You're by far the worst tourists I ever had to deal with, right on par with low-class mutts.
Oblivious to your own idiocy you try to "sabotage tourism" when it comes to your little corner like >>2755441, usually with the only result of being cut off from its profits while visitors peacefully ignore you.
>>
>>2756820
Seethe my second rate eurobro, seethe.
>>
>>2756922
Way above you. I'm not the one who's lost control of their own home and are now running from it.
>>
>>2756951
You lost Karelia, decades ago
>>
>>2756969
>Swings
>Misses
>Socks himself in the face
A germ's parable.
>>
>>2756969
>>2757504
Yeah man, read the room. Finns don't need german investments or german tourists to have an actual economy, why would they seethe at german discount supermarket chains.
>>
>>2755147
Where is this picture from? Did you take it?
>>
>>2754898
How ordnung muss sein are they about it?
If I hang my hammock in the evening and pack up in the morning and don't light any fires, if a forest janny catches me, how likely is it that he'll let me off with a warning? If someone else sees me, will they snitch on me, or worse, try to chase me away?
Also what's the legal status of pepper spray?
>>
>>2758439
>if a forest janny catches me, how likely is it that he'll let me off with a warning?
Very likely. It's possible you will have to move though, which sucks in the middle of the night.
>legal status of pepper spray
Legal if it has a special german stamp "for animal defense". So best buy it in germany.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.